Mr. Green Gaming

Grand Theft Auto V

Cookie

Well saying that these forums are full of Pony idiots, I would go with a few people that would. Off Topic: Kids saying that BF3 is going to be better than Skyrim *face Palm *

What the fuck does this have to do with GTA.

It's like you're trying to start a flamewar.

Why do you even respond to it then?

Lol it was ignored by every one so you're just as guilty as him for trying to start one congrats and so am i now!

OOOOOOOH THE IRONY!!!!!!!

Well saying that these forums are full of Pony idiots, I would go with a few people that would. Off Topic: Kids saying that BF3 is going to be better than Skyrim *face Palm *

What the fuck does this have to do with GTA.

It's like you're trying to start a flamewar.

Why do you even respond to it then?

Lol it was ignored by every one so you're just as guilty as him for trying to start one congrats and so am i now!

OOOOOOOH THE IRONY!!!!!!!

Everyone loses :V

And on GTA IV's manual :

*image*

What? Spain?

WTH, GTA V in spain???

The first mission is a bullfight XD

I WANT GTA V in SAN ANDREAS! :lol:

I see you guys haven't learned your topography...

Please forget what you saw. I just noticed Spain and Portugal on the map, but at first I didn't see them, I only looked at the folder-thing and the bit of sea beneath it, making me think that Spain and Portugal were 'in the folder'.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee I don't want you to think I don't know the countries in West-Europe. I really do, especially since on my desk is a big placemat with the world-map on it that I look on daily (can't concentrate on homework). But I didn't look well enough on Chickennugget's map.

NOW YOU KNOW!!!!

Ontopic: I would love it to be in Vegas but I'm playing so much Fallout: New Vegas right now, plus Bassie & Adriaan go there twice in the same movie that I watched three times last week. BUT it would still be a great location, and by the way it would mean a complete GTA-city, and not a post-apocalyptic version.