Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

Guys, I recently had something really strange in the game.

Something went out that Stormcloaks are hating me for some reason. No idea why.

Everytime I meet them they are like "GTFO or you gunna have problems". I was like wat?

Also 1 more thing. I was exploring once 1 place, but then I met Vilkas with 1 more Comapnions member. Vilkas had his weapon ready + he chased me all the feaking time. He was starting a dialogue with me all the time with his weapon ready. I even tried to use Fus-ro-dah when he was on top of a hill, but he still didnt do anything to me, keeping to chase me. I was like WATDAFAHK YOU WANT FROM ME?

But then at 1 wonderful moment he stopped. I wonder what was that.

Any way, is there any command to remove the bounty from stormcloaks? a console command, it seems something got bugged.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

post-62-0-58636600-1327441739_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-54269500-1327441856_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-86054800-1327441906_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-49810000-1327441947_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-91558400-1327442099_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-04993600-1327442183_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-08257800-1327442453_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-28360100-1327442618_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry... I've just been browsing my Skyrim screenshots with some sentimental music in the background... and I just realized the HUGE amounts of GREAT THINGS I have done in only the PAST FEW MONTHS in just a single GAME......................... this is art............ truly art....

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Any one of you guys tried out that skyrim online thing? Apparently you can already try it out although it's still in alpha (I think).

I am going to wait till good enough version to play. Where you come with your characters.

Or at least where it can be a co-op game.

Won't happen. They'd have to redesign the whole game. It will probably always be a buggy character port, but if they do a good job it might still be fun exploring.

Any one of you guys tried out that skyrim online thing? Apparently you can already try it out although it's still in alpha (I think).

I am going to wait till good enough version to play. Where you come with your characters.

Won't happen. They'd have to redesign the whole game. It will probably always be a buggy character port, but if they do a good job it might still be fun exploring.

Depends on who does... The modders or the developers. If the devs do it, they will sure deal handle it.

I actually thought that it could be at lest like that you start all over again with your friend, where the one who created the server will keep the data saved, so both can join with their stuff on place.

It must be just the same like entire Half-Life 2 went into Synergy.

Depends on who does... The modders or the developers. If the devs do it, they will sure deal handle it.

I actually thought that it could be at lest like that you start all over again with your friend, where the one who created the server will keep the data saved, so both can join with their stuff on place.

It must be just the same like entire Half-Life 2 went into Synergy.

Doubt the devs will make anything out of it. They've never made an online game before, so...

I'd rather see Bethesda themselves releasing an Online Mode, but only after at least half a year from now. Releasing it now would be way too soon.

I prefer it as a singleplayer game anyway. There's tons and tons of hours in the singleplayer. An online co-op would be awesome, but not for me since I'm sure there's no one else with my playing style. We'd end up going in dungeons with the other person already being at the exit while I'm still investigating the first room. I don't wanna play with rushers.

I'd rather see Bethesda themselves releasing an Online Mode, but only after at least half a year from now. Releasing it now would be way too soon.

I prefer it as a singleplayer game anyway. There's tons and tons of hours in the singleplayer. An online co-op would be awesome, but not for me since I'm sure there's no one else with my playing style. We'd end up going in dungeons with the other person already being at the exit while I'm still investigating the first room. I don't wanna play with rushers.

Fucking buy it already.

Anyway.

Neat @ Darkstar's vid, I sure as hope the camera isn't as stupid as it was in the GECK/Oblivion GECK.