Mr. Green Gaming

Rangers Recruitment Thread

awesomeo_5000

Hello.

We get a lot of in game requests to join our faction and believe it or not - we don't always enjoy saying no. Although we often say otherwise, we do constantly keep our doors open to potential recruits. We just prefer to ask you rather than the other way round. But heck, instead of just outright refusing you I can now just use the line 'Apply on our topic on the forums'.

FIll out the form below.

IGN:

Time on server:

Faction(s) you have belonged to:

Usual Game Hours:

Builder or Fighter:

Why you want to join:

Why we shouldn't say no:

IGN:Mrsebzar

Time on server: 2-6

Faction(s) you have belonged to:Nemesis

Usual Game Hours:8-9 hours

Builder or Fighter:I am a fighter :P

Why you want to join:I have known the rangers long and I have always want to fight for them and be with them

Why we shouldn't say no: I am a good fighter and I am not one of them that join a faction steal their shit and run away.

IGN: rokisltuu

Time on server: Just started but i played mc pvp , faction for countless hours (I play Mc for 1,5 year)

Faction(s) you have belonged to: Teutons

Usual Game Hours: 7-8

Builder or Fighter: Fighter ofc

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a seriouss pvp faction on minecraft ,server looks ok and pvp is AWESOME I just need serious faction which i can serve for.

Why we shouldn't say no: I'm ready to take orders and execute them , I played minecraft for 1.5 years , I only played PVP servers , I love pk , I am not one of these who join faction just to loot them and leave them behind.

Edited by rokisltuu

Why you want to join:I have known the rangers long and I have always want to fight for them and be with them

Why we shouldn't say no: I am a good fighter and I am not one of them that join a faction steal their shit and run away.

Player's been banned.

Time on server: Just started but i played mc pvp , faction for countless hours (I play Mc for 1,5 year)

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a seriouss pvp faction on minecraft ,server looks ok and pvp is AWESOME I just need serious faction which i can serve for.

Why we shouldn't say no: I'm ready to take orders and execute them , I played minecraft for 1.5 years , I only played PVP servers , I love pk , I am not one of these who join faction just to loot them and leave them behind.

Application: Denied.

Player's been banned.

Application: Denied.

Why denied????