⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Civil WAR, Children! It's just a shout away!

Indeed, we are not going to win.

We are going annihilate, decimate, burn, maim, kill, torture, flay, murder, slaughter, slay, strangle, quell, manslaughter and utterly and completely conquer you.

Calm down, Charly Brown :D Our team will crush and devour your pride like maggots :)

Just try to have fun and no admin abusing >:c

Edited by Raptor

Teams are semi-closed, hence why I'm asking now if there are any people that can't do it in case we need to shift anyone around to make the teams balanced

Yeah we're gonna be strict on that, when admins use console it just kills it, e.g. the last tf2 event,

Come play with me and xeim some night before Hundy! :pipe:

Teams are semi-closed, hence why I'm asking now if there are any people that can't do it in case we need to shift anyone around to make the teams balanced

Yeah we're gonna be strict on that, when admins use console it just kills it, e.g. the last tf2 event,

Come play with me and xeim some night before Hundy! :pipe:

Oh with "play" you meant tf2 ? i thought about something else :pipe:

Can I still join?

As I said, depends who can do friday, its more than likely a couple people wont be able to do it. I think ill make another topic for people to confirm that they can do the event and then if they dont respond by Thursday afternoon we'll pick some of you guys to play and list the final teams + team colour