Mr. Green Gaming

Civil War: Confirm your place!

You must admit it though. 5 sentries all spamming the spawn does get quite annoying I am only doing it for everyone's benefit, not ours as some teams do it as they are rubbish at defending with other classes.

How did your team lose the beginning rush to a team with 5 engineers in it? :V

I don't like the rule, but whatever. If the rule must stay, then it stays.

Edited by Kefeus

I don't want to be seen as a controlling person and the rule might not stick depending on what Minky says. This rule might not be liked by you, but we have to put it forward to others as well to see what the majority think about it. If Sentry abuse at the start is high then the rule might be in action as a warning, but no bans or kicks will result in spamming sents it's basically a warning telling the teams to stop it or lower the amount. I have got round a 5 sentry spam before so we shall see how it plays out first.

Clavus I am rather sorry about the short notice as I have been tied under with quite a few networking assignments at college as I have finished for Christmas now. I will tell your shortly as Louis shall be online rather soonish. Again I will contact you with the basics.

I would come, but not sure if i can in time, so i let somebody else take the slot :)

(Also i would just buck up there xD. Haven't played TF2 in some time)

Go online before hand and practice bro.

Yeah sorry Clav I thought Peon had already talked it over with you or I would of spoken to you yesterday, he just told me today he never got a chance to talk to you about it. He'll be back shortly, I assume you'd rather talk to him about it

The no sentry spamming should make the game a bit more fun, real men die with honour (Back-stabbed by Luke)

Understood.

As long as I can still slaughter ponies.

I can still slaughter them, right?

Edited by Kefeus

As long as I can still slaughter ponies.

I can still slaughter them, right?

You? Probably not.. :V bring it :pipe:

ZomBitch has dropped out so there are now 2 slots available. As the teams are balanced though if we don't get another 2 slots we can just make it a 22 man match instead so its no biggy

Edited by Dr.Minky

Minky make sure a map vote is set up after Dustbowl to give players a wider range of maps to play from as Dustbowl may get boring after. We know that this was a Dustbowl event, but after the match is played just run a map vote and so fourth.

DustBowl will run once both ways, and thats what the scores will be based on, but after that we'll do a few friendly matches

To anyone that wants to join a team skype call, add louis.bartlett2 or thelazypeon on skype

Minky make sure a map vote is set up after Dustbowl to give players a wider range of maps to play from as Dustbowl may get boring after. We know that this was a Dustbowl event, but after the match is played just run a map vote and so fourth.

DustBowl will run once both ways, and thats what the scores will be based on, but after that we'll do a few friendly matches

To anyone that wants to join a team skype call, add louis.bartlett2 or thelazypeon on skype

We still have that Mumble server you know...