Mr. Green Gaming

How to open the Internet on a computer.

Luke Nukem

Well as some of you may know or have encountered the dreaded people that clog up society complaining about being old and not being down with the kids.

I have created this thread in all seriousness and not to troll. This is for you to teach old people such as your nan or Granddad on how to open up the Internet or any of their chosen Web browsers.

Step 1, Move your cursor over your selected web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Mozzila Firefox.

post-6221-0-37664300-1323736363_thumb.pn

Step 2, Double click with your left mouse button on the short cut of your chosen web browser and this shall open the Internet.

post-6221-0-65753300-1323736348_thumb.pn

Step 3, Take a break after a long session of learning how to open a web browser.

post-6221-0-73344600-1323736636_thumb.jp

CONGRATULATIONS ON OPENING THE WEB BROWSER!!! :D

P.s Hope this helps as I had to read my own tutorial to get onto the Left4green Forums.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Got a few more questions:

1. You say I have to double-click on the coloured thing. I have no coloured thing.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I just looked at your photo better and noticed there's also a blue E, and I found that. But I still don't dare to click on it, cuz I don't know which button (see my second question below).

2. Once you've told me where to find the coloured thing, please also make a note of WHICH button to click on the mouse. It has two buttons you can click, one one the left, one of the right. There is also a thing you can scroll. There is also an area in the mouse where I have to put batteries in.

EDIT 2: How do you edit your post?

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I'm not trolling, you're just trolling that I'm trolling.

It's for you lot to teach your elders :L

My (pretty old) neighbour once asked me to fix his E-mail-problems (he's using Outlook 1885), but his PC was made before the Maya calendar, so I'm not sure if he has internet.

You mean the neighbour that beats up his wife every time she dares to get out of the kitchen?

No, not that one. The old one is really nice to us all the time.

Well, the nigger from Antilles is nice to us too, but not to his girl.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I'm not trolling, you're just trolling that I'm trolling.

It's for you lot to teach your elders :L

My (pretty old) neighbour once asked me to fix his E-mail-problems (he's using Outlook 1885), but his PC was made before the Maya calendar, so I'm not sure if he has internet.

You mean the neighbour that beats up his wife every time she dares to get out of the kitchen?

No, not that one. The old one is really nice to us all the time.

Well, the nigger from Antilles is nice to us too, but not to his girl.

Well if the bitch trespassed from the kitchen to anywhere else she had it comming... lol stupid bitch ...