Mr. Green Gaming

E.U. and ICIP - NEW RULES !

wow this just went so out of controle amazing, every1 here just needs to relax nothing is happening at all to anything its just a new rule for making it harder to get itno E.U for my standards only does every1 understand MY standereds... not EU, i didn;t demand or ask anyhting every1 plz grow some ballz and just keep playing, idea is dropped anyway...

i agree lets never talk about this agian :P

bean don;t say that :< lets be onest good players got into E.U. handed to them on a platter... people keep asking to join and they are nice so its hard to say no, the whole point was so that theres a group for friends of e.u. can just play... i have many friends on mr green that i can;t add to e.u. why not have a collective group of friends of e.u.? that not just any1 can join -_-... jesus i'm not stupid not every1 in e.u is a so called good player, we can't have the group too crowded its just friends groupong with friends.... why is it sucha a bad idea anyway... its just a group with another group who cares!!!?!?!

To be honest with you Slow and maybe you'll get angry with that. Since Robo is out of E.U. due to his admin obligation the clan is a big mess. Why can't you just add your friends to E.U ? I thought that E.U. was a friendly clan which everyone would be able to play with and for sure enter it... What if Mr.Green community reject some players because the community is too big? Would you agree with that? God.. I bet you don't.

So just still in your clan with your godly players and leave me alone.

this is just silly bean.... this would of helped you get less anoying people adding you.... by representing somthing else you can direct them to that and all the needy people who want to be with you can be with you by another clan, its just less hassle for everyone, can you not understand that?

this is just my opinion but what is the point of a clan with good players anyway?

the only point in joining would be so that you can say "im a good zs player, and now im in a clan because of it - this changes nothing!"

Just make a group with friends so you can all stay in contact easier and can set times when you're all going to go on zs (or whatever) with pants on your head acting like robots (supposed to be an example of having fun :

Doh..I feel these are the first leavings of a long list.Seriously,The topic started with ICIP/EU rules,then it go in ballz with critics etc...

Final post from me here (I do try to raise valid points)

A question from me here, if it regards (insert generic group here) why post group related stuff on these forums, from what I've seen you guys have got a steam group which receives large amounts of notices & updates posted on it quite a lot; sure it may be easier to contact the members on here but there's like another 50-60 active users (which are a bigger part of the community) here that aren't part of these groups.

Point Being Posting group related stuff like this is bound to get a negative response from people.

hmmm well.....

considring im, well, one of the creators of EU...

it would of been a good idea to maybe talk to me about all this frog. and Cat or Corby aswell.

look we gave the group a member limit so that a. the group didnt fill up and became silly, and b. so that it was exclusive and made it seem worth being in EU.

with this new group... whats it called? icip summit like that. theres no reason to want to be in EU when aparrantly it is EU standards now... BUT you have to be in this icip group to get into EU.

URGH its stupid

and im going to say it on the group page anyway but ill say it here too

Im also leaving

maybe you can add john to the admins frog

Maybe you might want to ask the other admins what they think first

cos thats whats ment to happen

you dont controll EU

WE did

now its just you, cat and corby

thatll probably change...

because im sure theyll agree with me

Let's all just relax and try to talk through this. share thoughts instead of argueing about something that small.

I think we just need people that really would wanna help the clan before it doesn't exist anymore.

roborobb [when [e.u.] was recruiting]: We are a group of players that play for fun.

The clan isn't made for good players, but for players that play a lot on the servers and just want to have fun.

I hope we can talk it over, because i am not planning to leave [e.u.] because bean and sneed leave. [ no offence] it's their choice and i respect that.

p.s.: i still can't play on zs and don't know the situation in-game :( , but hope it isn't gone out of hand.

i agree with Damien ... it's about fun and respect, it doesn't matter what clan are you from ... if you respect players and have fun, it's ok ! (by the way, it's not nice to steal props :< ...i only steal if i have 3 brains and i'm desperate or something like that ...maybe i've stolen from you, but i can't remember .. i'm sorry ... --- or maybe sometimes i lost some hp trying to cover someone else's ass, but i don't mind getting killed in-game , i just mind not getting killed in the real world >.<)

There's one thing i have to say:

Its pointless to create a 2nd E.U. clan.

If people are interested to join the E.U.,but you thinks they arent good enough or not active enough to join,why dont you say that you first want to watch them playing a little bit?

Talking to them personally is much better then just putting them in a group like they are in a training camp.

Just let them play and if you see they get better you can still ask them ,if they want to join.

If they are active player ,they won't run away from the server ;)

There's one thing i have to say:

Its pointless to create a 2nd E.U. clan.

If people are interested to join the E.U.,but you thinks they arent good enough or not active enough to join,why dont you say that you first want to watch them playing a little bit?

Talking to them personally is much better then just putting them in a group like they are in a training camp.

Just let them play and if you see they get better you can still ask them ,if they want to join.

If they are active player ,they won't run away from the server ;)

/agree

and i know that im not on the zs server alot, its because im on the iw server instead, beause its fun, and pretty much all of the maps are exploitable :P

but clavus is fixing that