Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

Instead of putting everything into one crazy topic just like before - here you can just discuss and if you want - ask me about stuff regarding only new version of zs

So here are few simple rules:

• Dont turn the thread into shitstorm as usual
  • Stay on topic (only about new zs)
  • Dont post stuff like 'Nerf dis, and this!'
  • Be nice and refuse to post stupid posts :o
  • Dont start complaining about current version of zs (the one that is on acttual server)

Oh and wait a bit for suggestion topic that i will make a bit later

Otherwise I will have to give a rescue brofist to Darkstar

Edited by NECROSSIN

Why does Retrieving server info and Sending client info take longer on the ZS server than the RC server?

As an FPS game/gamemode, can we has higher FOV? RC server has a good FOV even though it is locked.

Why does Retrieving server info and Sending client info take longer on the ZS server than the RC server?As an FPS game/gamemode, can we has higher FOV? RC server has a good FOV even though it is locked.

How much max fov you suggest then?

A question ,which quite a few people will want to know the answer to, is how is levels going to be transfered into the new ZS, you mentioned how the upgrades would be transfered but not levels.

Probably 3+ level

For example engi can receive a turret, medic - medkit, commando - grenade, marksman - no idea yet, support possibly torch

Following on from Mogadonskoda, what about the perks people bought with green coins? Are they being wiped clean or partially transferred or are the perks generally just staying the same?

Also are the first person graphics/character models being updated at all for the Zombies, or still using the default characters?

Following on from Mogadonskoda, what about the perks people bought with green coins? Are they being wiped clean or partially transferred or are the perks generally just staying the same?

Also are the first person graphics/character models being updated at all for the Zombies, or still using the default characters?

Read the other topic at the near the bottom it says something about them getting refunded in to some upgrades etc.

I think it means like if you have mysterious stranger you may get to select magnum as your pistol without having to rank up and unlocking it.

Sounds fair,

How about this suggestion for the loading screens. Have it in the same style as Modern Warefare, as in you have a picture of the map faded to dark green with its name (whack some random blood splatters in) and on the left youd have space to put the Mr.Green logo + high scores + tip + whatever, and still have it look modern. The current one looks a bit tacky :V Don't know if you've already re-done it though

I really like the guys post in the other topic about having (appropriate) CS:S maps available on it too, that would be neat.

Also, more background atmospheric music to be played at the start before the REE-E-E-E-LOOOAAAADDDD song, or songs to replace the song copied from l4d at the end? If you want more music I can help write/find some good stuff, its my area of expertise per se :V

Edited by Dr.Minky

Sounds fair,

How about this suggestion for the loading screens. Have it in the same style as Modern Warefare, as in you have a picture of the map faded to dark green with its name (whack some random blood splatters in) and on the left youd have space to put the Mr.Green logo + high scores + tip + whatever, and still have it look modern. The current one looks a bit tacky :V Don't know if you've already re-done it though

I really like the guys post in the other topic about having (appropriate) CS:S maps available on it too, that would be neat.

Also, more background atmospheric music to be played at the start before the REE-E-E-E-LOOOAAAADDDD song, or songs to replace the song copied from l4d at the end? If you want more music I can help write/find some good stuff, its my area of expertise per se :V

The loading screen could be improved but isn't high priority imo. However, I do think a MOTD would help with the rules, link to forums, list of admins and a help section. Also maybe an option to turn of all the help and info spam in the chat box. I presume the css maps are zombie escape maps which could be added as objective maps.

As the zombie infliction increases there is more background music by Rob Zombie also there is the option in the "F4 menu" for different background music. Some maps have their own background music anyway. Also when Pufu joins he plays more background sounds/music, which has led to some players binding "!Stopsounds powered by anti-pufag technologies".

I think there should be a chance to remove turrets/planks to replace them in another place.

Of course, in order to prevent abuse, doing it requires a cooldown time and the turrets/planks replaced will be spawned with the same health as before (and not with full health).

I think there should be a chance to remove turrets/planks to replace them in another place.

Of course, in order to prevent abuse, doing it requires a cooldown time and the turrets/planks replaced will be spawned with the same health as before (and not with full health).

If you did it so you can remove planks, but planks can only have a certain amount of nails put into them before breaking e.g. 5, then people could take down cades to let people through instead of trying to smash it like i often see them try and do, but it would make it less strong and cost them more nails :V + when stupid people nail things to useless places you could move it

If you did it so you can remove planks, but planks can only have a certain amount of nails put into them before breaking e.g. 5, then people could take down cades to let people through instead of trying to smash it like i often see them try and do, but it would make it less strong and cost them more nails :V + when stupid people nail things to useless places you could move it

Uhm... actually I can't see if that's a point in favor or not, but I think it would be a nice idea to make planks replaceable exactly because ppl won't have to become insane and destroy them to pass through.

[EDIT: well... of course only the one who spawned them should be allowed to remove them]

"Supports" could spawn planks, then nail them somewhere.. and if they want to remove it they would need to remove nails (possibly make it take like 1-2 secs for each nail) and then take the plank, ofc the nails removed can't be re-used...

Edited by Quert

I want to be able to unnail "lower-leveled" guys stuff ( They get their nails back though ) to fix /prevent shitcades.

ZS could be sooo much easier if they listen to the pros once ( People who abuse this feature would loose if for life though )

No cause people like you would fuck up every cade by un-nailing it. Its part of the game, and there wont be levels either.

I want to be able to unnail "lower-leveled" guys stuff ( They get their nails back though ) to fix /prevent shitcades.

ZS could be sooo much easier if they listen to the pros once ( People who abuse this feature would loose if for life though )

No cause people like you would fuck up every cade by un-nailing it. Its part of the game, and there wont be levels either.

I'm pretty sure Tennis would fuck up every cade made by noobs. Sure, they do stuff wrong but if you take them their

ability to cade, who is left to teach them? To not decrease popularity Necrossin shouldn't add or change things which would

be "Noob-Unfriendly". Nawbs would just leave and the only ones left would be us.

Make an interesting guide for new palyers. Teach them how to cade right and if they grief - punish them.

Uhm.... What's Mr Sledge? I couldn't understand much of what you've said :blink:

thm_42052.jpg

3296615727_2c571f4f59.jpg

Edited by Raptor

I'm pretty sure Tennis would fuck up every cade made by noobs. Sure, they do stuff wrong but if you take them their

ability to cade, who is left to teach them? To not decrease popularity Necrossin shouldn't add or change things which would

be "Noob-Unfriendly". Nawbs would just leave and the only ones left would be us.

Make an interesting guide for new palyers.

It's true, any "Noob-Unfriendly" feature wouldn't be a good idea, so it would be better if they could remove THEIR OWN nails... of course some noobs won't listen because they're selfish or fags, but then we couldn't complain that there's not a feature for that.

I fully agree for the guide, even if most of them wouldn't bother reading it, atleast we can reply to their rages by just saying the link to it...

--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

(Mr Sledge Image)

Ah, I see, that's an hammer. But what does it do? just an upgraded version of Nailing Hammer?

Edited by Quert

I fully agree for the guide, even if most of them wouldn't bother reading it, atleast we can reply to their rages by just saying the link to it...

I know and that is why I was thinking about a comic guide

EDIT:

(Mr Sledge Image)

Ah, I see, that's an hammer. But what does it do? just an upgraded version of Nailing Hammer?

I think it's just a strong melee weapon, not an useable tool, but I'm not sure :\

Maybe it would be nice to have zombie run-ish ZS maps, where the humans have to progress through a level and the zombies are out to get them

I might attempt to do that but laying it out with dev textures.

On those maps though wouldnt the zombies have to have a pernament speed boost though? As on the 'escape' maps on most games the zombies are faster than the humans, which is why they have to set up the traps and progress quickly and stuff? Might be an issue

Heres a suggestion I just whipped up for the transition screen, something like this but with your menu design + font for the ranking box cause this font looks ugly as hell(This is a screenshot of a random map, don't know which one. Thats some old ZS logo tweaked a little bit)

loadingscreen.jpg

Edited by Dr.Minky