⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Dr.Minky's Pile O' Crap

Heres the first wallpaper. I'm not TOO happy with it, might change it a bit, but it takes fucking ages to improve low res pictures to look like this (you'd be surprised by the before and after..)

*IMAGE*

Looks terrifying, where are the human wallpapers? *father pufu grigori, make him and i will forever love you*

Heres the first wallpaper. I'm not TOO happy with it, might change it a bit, but it takes fucking ages to improve low res pictures to look like this (you'd be surprised by the before and after..)

*IMAGE*

Looks terrifying, where are the human wallpapers? *father pufu grigori, make him and i will forever love you*

don't forget sexy pink skull =P

ZsHATEWallpaper.png

Love it, atmosphere in the picture is great. My only critiscism and possible channe that I would make is that I think you shouldnt show HATE or any of the bosses that much, removes the mystery and fear somewhat. You should change is so you only get a close up glimps of each boss, such as only see the chainsaw clad arm of hate and a little bit of his face poking out from behind the hanging girl for example, but really close up. Would give a nice sense of claustrophobia and hopefully will make the newbs shat themselves when he appears in game lol :P Otherwise beautiful, love the whole meat factory motiffe. Brutal

Edited by F1ddle D1ddle
  • 1 month later...

This is a piece of my AS music work, this was the first sequenced track I've ever made so be kind :>

It's Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head in the style of Trip-Hop (I'd never heard of it before, but I'm pretty sure I got the style right)

This is my multi-track recording, however I'm not very pleased with how it turned out as I only had a week to record+mix it and didn't have time to re-do the problems i.e. off timing, one guitar in bridge and too much distortion on the lead guitar.. It isn't too bad though, certainly better than a lot of the other entries I've seen from students

Edited by Dr.Minky

This is a piece of my AS music work, this was the first sequenced track I've ever made so be kind :>

It's Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head in the style of Trip-Hop (I'd never heard of it before, but I'm pretty sure I got the style right)

This is my multi-track recording, however I'm not very pleased with how it turned out as I only had a week to record+mix it and didn't have time to re-do the problems i.e. off timing, one guitar in bridge and too much distortion on the lead guitar.. It isn't too bad though, certainly better than a lot of the other entries I've seen from students

I must say being a secret Kylie Minogue fan I actually enjoyed that quite a lot :£ The Strokes one was quite awesome also. NICEEEEEEE!

• 3 months later...

Just an update on what im working on,

Doing the sound for a game code named ProjectDugong with a group called TeamNigel, a group of about 10 university students.

Working on a game called Os (french for Bones) doing the game design and sound design+music

ACTUALLY MAKING MALICIOUS GROWTH! The thing I'm most excited about :) Got a lead coder, composer and possibly a graphics designer, still looking for another coder (and a definite graphic designer) but we're starting to make that right now anyway, gonna be awsam http://www.gamedev.net/classifieds/item/1064-projectreign-malicious-growth-coder-graphic-designer/

and possibly working for this weird games company that contacted me and asked if Id work for them, but im hung up on what to do with that one (I dont enjoy the game theyre making so dunno if I wanna be a part of it)

As soon as I have a bulk of sounds to post I'll upload them here, don't wanna upload tons of little things :)

Edited by Dr.Minky