Mr. Green Gaming

GMod Community Map, CONTRIBUTE!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNLOCK: can anyone check the ladder btw? I couldnt climb it.

added more stuff to fan

Good to see you learned how to use func_details, although you forgot the vertical support brushes on the sides (they're too thin to block the view anyway, so no use in keeping them a brush).

LOCK

EDIT: Evolve, I turned those glass walls of your tower in func_details. Why? They're round. NEVER make something that's round NOT a func_detail. Plus they were transparent, so what's the point in keeping them brushes? The only things that should remain a brush are walls that completely hide a part of the map so Source knows it doesn't have to render that part of the map when the player's behind the brush.

UNLOCK

* Redone the brushwork of the walkways around the house.

* Removed the light in on the lowest floor of the house, it caused some kind of weird light glitch if you looked at the house.

* Corrected lightning settings (my bad)

* Realigned some textures. Make sure to turn off texture lock if you don't want it people...

* Placed some props here and there

* Extended the walkways

* Added launchplatform

gm_mrgreen.zip

post-3-1239218560_thumb.jpg

post-3-1239218568_thumb.jpg

post-3-1239218576_thumb.jpg

agreed, but I think that huge fan construction tower I made doesn't really fit in the map theme, maybe the architecture or textures need a re-edit

edit: good idea myself, LOCK :)

edit: ffs, the upload I posted a few posts ago didn't contain my work, so I have to make new stuff grgrg