Mr. Green Gaming

What are you think about antivirus?

DOKER

Hello everyone.

What are you think about Microsoft Security Essentials? Is it a good and practical antivirus?

Who already use it? Post your comment about this program.

Is this antivirus better then Avast!?

Well, it's all good until shit starts entering your pc right? I mean I use MSE but in my opinion MSE isn't good enough to be the only protection in your pc, that's why I use MSE + Avast! + Comodo Firewall and Ad-Aware.

Holy shit.

You like a slow PC?

It's not so bad.. I had Norton and it did his job, but when I ran out of trial days with it I tried Karspersky and that was a f*ucking joke.. I have a decent PC and literally 10 mins after downloading Karspersky my PC crashed and when I finally managed to installed it, it was constantly slowing down my games, so I went with those choices and they run even smoother then 1 lousy anti-virus.. I don't get why people like Karspersky so much, I find it kinda hard to use.

• 7 years later...
46 minutes ago, Hauptbahnhof said:

Well, antiviruses become more and more necessary since the cyber threats are getting more serious. Even if you are a casual user who doesn't use torrents, don't download different stuff, your PC can get harmed. And thus I'm struggling to choose a decent soft. Can't choose between norton vs avast. Which antiviruses do you use?

This topic is dead xD

14 hours ago, Hauptbahnhof said:

Well, antiviruses become more and more necessary since the cyber threats are getting more serious. Even if you are a casual user who doesn't use torrents, don't download different stuff, your PC can get harmed. And thus I'm struggling to choose a decent soft. Can't choose between norton vs avast. Which antiviruses do you use?

bullguard

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...