Mr. Green Gaming

"2042"

Ruff

Hey! So me and my friends made this movie short for a contest on a theme called "Life in year 2042". If we win, we can get 1000€ which is quite a large sum of money for us. So it would be very grateful if you could vote for us on this page.

"2042" is a fast-paced short action movie filled with some comedy, based on life and advanced technology by the year 2042.

2042_small.jpg

Oh and you won't need subtitles. The only thing the main actor says is "Televiisor" which means "TV" for long. It's a sound command.

Edited by Bandit

Ice Cream Sandwich hologram?

Haha. I guess I should explain the pill part. It's food that you eat like nowadays except all the ingredients are inside the pill.

The first tablet is "Grilled Chicken Kebab" and the one he picks is some sort of "Roast sheep with extra cheese". (Don't really know the proper translation for the 2nd meal)

• 1 month later...

This time we got the second place, worthy of 500 Euros. First place was claimed by Rain Aunapu with his film "Facebox".

The voters' favorite was Taavi Lüttsepp's film "Roheline Kits". (I have to say we were leading for a whole month and fell 9th on the last day of voting due to someone's PHP-voting-script which brought us ~3000 1's overnight)

More information (in Estonian): http://novaator.ee/ET/idee/kes_on_tanavuse_novaatori_videokonkursi_voitjad/

This time we got the second place, worthy of 500 Euros. First place was claimed by Rain Aunapu with his film "Facebox".

The voters' favorite was Taavi Lüttsepp's film "Roheline Kits". (I have to say we were leading for a whole month and fell 9th on the last day of voting due to someone's PHP-voting-script which brought us ~3000 1's overnight)

More information (in Estonian): http://novaator.ee/ET/idee/kes_on_tanavuse_novaatori_videokonkursi_voitjad/

They sure like cocks in that film lol..