Mr. Green Gaming

admin application

Darkstar

Gameserver: Infected Wars (only one so far :P (EDIT: DAMN YOU RILDUR!))

Country Of Origin: United Kingdom

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

My real name is Tom, I currently go to college and take computing (shows i have no life :P and is where i perfect the Cheesecake Hax!), and i also take Media Studies, Film Studies and Geography, but they're unimportant right now. Im afraid that I cant say that i have the experience as being admin on other servers to make myself look devoted and mature, but i do go on the server whenever i can.

Im choosing the IW server mainly because someone needs to sort out exploiters! No, seriously, there are at least a dozen glitches on the maps still, and someone needs to sort them out, and if someone was glitching, i would warn them about the glitch, and if they continue, hour ban or something, i wouldnt want them to be put off the server, just to realise what they've done really :)

Well that and the server needs more admins!

Oh and also i can speak and type english pretty good :3

But just dont ask me to do any coding outside of visual basic, i would fail, epicly (but i can do html)

:V

muchly loved

ERROR 401

P.S

CHEESECAKE HAX!!!!11

Gameserver: Infected Wars (only one so far :P)

My real name is Tom, I currently go to college and take computing (shows i have no life :P and is where i create the Cheesecake Hax!), there are other subjects, but they're unimportant right now. Im afraid that I cant say that i have the experience to make myself look devoted, but i do go on it whenever i can.

Im choosing the IW server mainly because someone needs to sort out exploiters! No, seriously, there are at least a dozen glitches on the maps still, and someone needs to sort them out, and if someone was glitching, i would warn them about the glitch, and if they continue, hour ban or something, i wouldnt want them to be put off the server, just to realise what they've done really :)

But just dont ask me to do any coding outside of visual basic, i would fail, epicly

:D

muchly loved

ERROR 401

P.S

CHEESECAKE HAX!!!!11

You would be good for the job and seeing as I never see admins on there you would do well. Also it's the same for me, I have a lot of knowledge in VB now but ask me anything else and i'll fail, I can do LUA a bit but not very well D:

Gameserver: Infected Wars (only one so far :P )

My real name is Tom, I currently go to college and take computing (shows i have no life :P and is where i create the Cheesecake Hax!), there are other subjects, but they're unimportant right now. Im afraid that I cant say that i have the experience to make myself look devoted, but i do go on it whenever i can.

But just dont ask me to do any coding outside of visual basic, i would fail, epicly

:D

muchly loved

ERROR 401

P.S

CHEESECAKE HAX!!!!11

You would be good for the job and seeing as I never see admins on there you would do well. Also it's the same for me, I have a lot of knowledge in VB now but ask me anything else and i'll fail, I can do LUA a bit but not very well D:

crapsticks, ive forgotten to add in my html awesomeness!

but to be specific, vb6, really, my college dosent do vb.net

You would be a good admin even though i dont see you online very often, and that might be because i dont play IW much XD

But you have my support

I wish you good luck :worshippy:

ah, you see iw is much more fun!

zombies have guns, and a finite amount of spawns!

but thank you anyway!

you shall have my support in a minute, facebook is calling me

Error...i love you, you know that already so i dont need to say it.

I think you'd be great as admin i see you on Iw a LOT and i see you on ZS, your awesome.

Also i thought the apps were supposed to be.. a little um more serious, but as long as you get accepted doesnt matter much.

Error...i love you, you know that already so i dont need to say it.

I think you'd be great as admin i see you on Iw a LOT and i see you on ZS, your awesome.

Also i thought the apps were supposed to be.. a little um more serious, but as long as you get accepted doesnt matter much.

<3

why thank you

Well, i was trying to be myself really, so if its not that serious sounding then thats what i am i guess, but i was trying to sound serious in parts though :V