Mr. Green Gaming

Guild Wars II: The Beta!

I wonder how they'll work.. Maybe only certain members have access to the vaults or something, it'd have to be done well or people could just take things.. Nukem was thinking of setting up a guild economy type thing anyway, where we can pool resources for certain things and give away certain items we dont want that other members might need, stuff like that. Could be handy.

Edited by Dr.Minky

I wonder how they'll work.. Maybe only certain members have access to the vaults or something, it'd have to be done well or people could just take things.. Nukem was thinking of setting up a guild economy type thing anyway, where we can pool resources for certain things and give away certain items we dont want that other members might need, stuff like that. Could be handy.

Sounds good. But it'll be rather annoying if the vault use isn't limited to certain people.

Prodigal Economy.

The Idea for this is that I am going to be running so called advanced databases that will control the flow of income that the guild produces so that we can start funding bigger schemes such as...

- Capes

- Guild halls ( not yet explained to the full content )

- What ever else involves money to influence the guild.

Keep in mind I do not watch Guild Wars 2 videos seeing as it will ruin it for me. It's the only game I have not watched a video for or read into, but I will start reading into the baking system and expense system or the rare material guide. Also each member might have to donate a little per week to keep the guild running or chip in to buy things for the guild like we had to on GW 1. ( not saying it will be like GW1 )

Any income will be logged into my database and also monitored with frequent checks to keep a fresh flow of valuable stock flowing, so that we can keep building and become a strong power to be reckoned with.

The guild banks might be like the ones in WoW where the guild masters can set who accesses certain parts of it.

I don't want to take control of the banks, but just keep a pot that helps fund days out with the guild to Alton Towers etc...

On a more serious note. I would like to take charge of a fixed income to help fund serious things or to help build new people up that haven't been able to get the game early.

Also, the running system which involves running weak players to different towns or cities. We will be doing running to places for free in the guild as it would be a good thing to do, but we can set up players in the guild that sit in towns and do running schemes for non guild players. ( this could get new players into the guild, but also bring in some $$$ )

Hmmmm, keep weak weapons that you find for lower levels also so we can equip them at early stages, but also sell them if you're as poor as the peasants.

I am more of an old Ascalon fan which consisted of desolate waste lands after the char war. I like wastelands depending on what the scenery is like otherwise I would go with the sheer cliffs of the Nightfall expansion pack. Like I said I haven't watched any videos so I will make my mind up when I buy the game :D