Mr. Green Gaming

Guild Wars II: The Beta!

My main disappointment was the problem of auto healing so it meant getting rid of monks :C

Not really a problem in my opinion.

Guild Wars 2 is trying to revise the MMO genre and monks/healers are a thing of the past.

It's all about tactical, skill based mayhem baby!

It's not like your team composition doesn't matter anymore.

And I'm glad they got rid of the secondary profession system. It was almost impossible to balance PvP.

Remember the golden days, when almost every team on Heroes' Ascent used the infamous "IWAY" team build?

I filled in that I was 16, because I'm truthful... Which may have also been retarded.

... And just re-applied under another email address, ageing two years in the process.

True Story Bro .. Usually i always say i am like 25 but somehow i forgot because i had to much jizz in my pants while signing up!

• 1 month later...

can you invite people somehow, mmos never were really my thing but I'd love to try this one

I'm not sure.. Depends if they hand out more beta keys really. Something crazy like 400 million people applied for the beta keys first time round :V If you pre-order you get beta access though, it'll be €45 / £40, + no monthly fee :V

Hopefully we can pick up some extra members we meet in the beta too.. Anyone thats not registered on this forum thats viewing and is interested should register and post!

Edited by Dr.Minky