Mr. Green Gaming

Guild Wars II: The Beta!

Count me in. And yes I am pre purchasing, even though I'm in Cornwall :D

Awesome dude :D Check out our other threads in this sub-forum to see more about it

Just to remind people who weren't keening joining as they were joining a friends guild or something, you WILL be allowed to join multiple guilds, so don't worry about that :)

Edited by Dr.Minky

Count me in. And yes I am pre purchasing, even though I'm in Cornwall :D

Awesome dude :D Check out our other threads in this sub-forum to see more about it

Just to remind people who weren't keening joining as they were joining a friends guild or something, you WILL be allowed to join multiple guilds, so don't worry about that :)

Thank you my friend :D I'll join the Steam group when I get back.

And I'm planning on joining two guilds anyways :P

Edited by Brant_96

I'm preordering the day it comes out.

Also, it's worth noting that they haven't announced the next beta yet. Might only be two days in september and november, then a release in December. Don't get your hopes up, guys. We will take part of >1 beta tests thoug, that has been confirmed.

Edited by VMR

Also, it's worth noting that they haven't announced the next beta yet. Might only be two days in september and november, then a release in December. Don't get your hopes up, guys. We will take part of >1 beta tests thoug, that has been confirmed.

Well if we have one weekend at least those of us that have it can play as a group and get to know what race and class we want to be and stuff.. I'm interested to see how customisable the guilds are, because in an interview they said we'd be able to customise a lot!

I think I already know what I wanna be, Asura Mesmer FTW. Already changed my wallpaper :D and people are speculating a release before Summer and also Arena net are hoping to have a beta testing weekend every few weeks so that's all good :D I don't think you have to worry about lack of beta events.

It's great to see we already have a potential gathering!

personally, I'm pre-ordering it on the 10th. Hopefully will get something cool out of that!

Remember, if any of you guys get onto the Beta, we'd love to some screenshots and some feedback!

Oh, and another question:

Would you guys like to do lots of PvP? or lots of PvE?

It's great to see we already have a potential gathering!

personally, I'm pre-ordering it on the 10th. Hopefully will get something cool out of that!

Remember, if any of you guys get onto the Beta, we'd love to some screenshots and some feedback!

Oh, and another question:

Would you guys like to do lots of PvP? or lots of PvE?

I'll probably be doing a LOT of world vs world and running around doing dynamic events with my irl chums :D

I think I'll be rockin' a Charr Necromancer.. But I'm slightly put off Charr because I know TONS of people will want to play it..

You have to bare in mind that more people are gonna wanna play Sylvari and Asura because they have not been available in beta yet. I'm sure everything will be balanced on launch date.

But the Yogscast briefly said Charr were the best, = billions of kids choosing Charr :<

Anyway, instead of playing a big strong char I'm making mine as small as possible, making him look as old as possible and giving him white fur. Like Gandalf, as a cat :V

Haha very true :P