Mr. Green Gaming

I know you..

Tom Klijbroek

You are.. a heterosexual caucasian male born between 1989 and 1999, you're not very religious, your intelligence is above average but you're an underachiever at school, you don't like homework, you like online gaming instead and browsing the internetz, you think Family Guy is pretty funny too, now you think this topic is very lame but deep inside you know I'm psychic.

You are.. a heterosexual caucasian male born between 1989 and 1999, you're not very religious, your intelligence is above average but you're an underachiever at school, you don't like homework, you like online gaming instead and browsing the internetz, you think Family Guy is pretty funny too, now you think this topic is very lame but deep inside you know I'm psychic.

K, go discuss it with your friends thnen :)

http://www.apa.org/

Wait.. let me just read the fortune of some random stranger.. like this young man over here.. let's see..

If I can't describe myself, then neither can you.

Uhhmmm.. I can tell by the lines in your hand that an important line is missing.. this means that you have been missing an important figure in your life.. most likely a father figure. The absence of a father figure made you a shy and unsure adult who will probably choose to work in a field where he has to deal more with objects than with people, such as ICT. But I can also tell by the lines that there's a creative need to be heard.. during your hours as an ICT worker you will work on a creative project like a book or a painting. This book will be a greater succes than the ICT work because this is where the heart really is, this line is way thicker. After the release of the fantasy tale book you will meet a girl that you will consider a soulmate because you share a lot of interests. The two of you will marry and you'll have two daughters. After your own experiences with the missing father figure you will be very close to the children and scared to leave them alone for too long. If you want to hear more you should pay 25 dollars.

Yoshi it's very sad to post jokes from one account and reply to them from another :(

Tom Klijbroek's age is 12 and he talks about.. heterosexuality? I didn't know such things when I was 12.

He speaks english FLUENTLY at the age of 12 and he lives in Elburg, NL (english not being primary language)

edit: if you dont understand where this is going, then here's an easier version:

Tom Klijbroek = BlueYoshi97

Edited by BinSlayer

I think I'll stop reading hands now. I can handle most insults but when folks claim I'm actually BlueYoshi97 that's something that crosses the line.

It's not like I'm guessing it out of the blue.. But there's no way a 12 year old kid was that smart..

I know Yoshi's english is close to perfect. So you kinda blew your cover this time.. You can pretend I'm wrong but we both know it to be true

Edited by BinSlayer

Profiling teenage geeks with 50/50 chances of getting it right doesn't make you a psychic...

Tom Klijbroek is just a fake troller searching for his/her 15 minutes of fame.

Edited by warp

According to your profile, you are female, which gives you the 86% chance of being just another Yoshi-alt account. But then you probably would have something with 'moon' or 'saturn' in your signature, so it's not THAT likely.

Incorrect, she is my girlfriend from Germany. :angry:

Trolololololol

Edited by Guest