Mr. Green Gaming

Green Shop For ZS

Not sure if this was the right place to put this. Anyways i talked with many people ingame and some think it would be great if they could pitch ideas to add new things in the green shop. Well people here is the topic to do so.

Example: I think it would be a great idea to add one called Pirate hat, it costs 1000 Gc's and you wear it on your head.

Actual suggestion: I think it would be a great idea to add one i made up called "A little Boost" which costs 6000GC and it permanently adds 30 Hp to you when you spawn as a human(you can switch it up however you like, its just an idea)

Also just came up with another "Leapers of Death" Which costs about 7500 and it makes fast zombies, fast headcrabs, and regular headcrabs do %15 more damage when they lunge also it gives them %5 more health(Agan its just an idea change it up however you like)

People post ideas you think would be good for the shop.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good way to overpower already overpowered classes ^^

Well its just the lunge not the actual attack on the fast zombie and both headcrabs are definitly not overpowered especially when everyone is aiming for you considering you have the least health and you die within four shots of regular pistol i do admit a bit boosting the health on the fast zombie is a bit overpowered.

It is unbalanced with green shop as it is, so ... no more shop upgrade ideas :-<

Not to be mean but green shop doesnt only have abilities to uneven the odds, it has hats and other things that make the game quite fun, also its not really your decision if there will be more shop upgrades or not, not saying its mine or anything but if an admin wanted to add an idea im pretty sure they would do it.

Why not add things besides hats that make the game funny/fun such as Aura's, Personal boombox that no one else can hear but you, different color guns/bullets, different custom models that only certain people can get. Their is unlimited possibilitys that wouldnt even the odds or unbalance it. They dont all have to actually do things they could just be fun.

I like the idea Cowchucker, you've suggested a Human upgrade & then a zombie upgrade, balances things out more, however 15% more damage for a fast headcrab would boost the damage to around 5-6 which may not sound like a lot, but when you take into account ho quick they do damage it would add up even quicker, the collisions on the server would ruin it further since headcrabs "fly through" people.

I'd like to see some kind of spy feature for the human e.g. they can disguise themselves as a zombie for around 10 seconds but if they fire a gun in that time they lose the disguise. But however it could only be used once per round (this could be used for redeeming humans to sneak past a horde of zombies and try to get to safety)

I still like the idea of these four things: Personal boombox(only you can hear the music) Costs 2000Gc, a green aura around you that costs 1000Gc(only 1000 because it will probably attract zombies to you), Different colored bullets or weapons costs 4000Gc(Everyweapon you have will become green and every bullet you fire will be green/or have a green tracer), Custom model costs 8000Gc(have a custom human model that looks cool). Tell me what you think about these

P.S. these do not effect the balance of humans and zombies.

Also thank you Ywa, Clavus, And Donlan for the only ones who actually liked the thought of new shop items, well aside from ingame when i asked a couple friends. :D:wub:

I rather have some other ideas like visual enhancements instead of HP or damage boosts.

Eh sorry for the double post, What do you mean. Like X-ray vision for humans?, or something similar?

Uhm:

Cool-Goggles, you have black sunglasses on, which sharpen your envoirment a bit, and zombies are more visible.

Night-Vision, you can put this on and off instead of flashlight.

Orange Snowboard goggles, you can see zombies through walls, but therefor you see like a zombie (it's all orange)

Paper Toilet roll: Use it as a bionocular.

Thanks for agreeing w/ me

But I think there should also be a booster for like extra grenades,... or barricades, and a thing that get you 2 coins for killing zombies (4 coins for killing humans seperate) and you could buy it for like 9000 or 10000.

w00t w00t, on 4/12/09 I got my 3000 goal without donating!!!

Go suck a "tator tot."

:blink: L8TR :blink:

Agreed with Clavus and others, visual stuff.

Like everything named already +

-Angel/Devil wings(and a halo/horns on ur head)

-Marvel comic hero hats/masks

you name it

but hey I'd like to see some more upgrades after 65 kills, because there are none

like:

70 kills, 5 grenades

80 kills, cade kit v2(metal cades, twice the strenght?)

90 kills combine balls?

100 kills rpg(its kinda unhandy in zs tho)

Well, then .. visual upgrades : add some sort of human radar, like in IW. When you are human, you can see other people on the screen.

- change the HP box to something 'kewl'. Also, place the Focus Bar elsewhere, or make it more visible.

- change the "survive for" box, too ...

Well, then .. visual upgrades : add some sort of human radar, like in IW. When you are human, you can see other people on the screen.

- change the HP box to something 'kewl'. Also, place the Focus Bar elsewhere, or make it more visible.

- change the "survive for" box, too ...

yeah so why not have the ability as a human to see where the other humans are (as in the humans pulses that zombies see maybe..) .

Or alternatively, the reverse and the humans have an indication of where the zombies are? That might be a bit unfair but its an idea.

I like the idea of night vision goggles. They would look sexy on me.

... at 100 kills there should be a really dumb but awesome weapon ... Chainsaw or something

yeah so why not have the ability as a human to see where the other humans are (as in the humans pulses that zombies see maybe..) .

that does come in handy when youre playing iw, allows you to see where teamates are if you need assistance, but i suppose that its more for the supplies class to use, to see if any humans need healing

:D