⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Green Shop For ZS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a radar of some sort as a shop item or permanetly where you can see where your fellow team mates are to help them out and group together? Or you could make a upgrade or shop item where you can release a radar for a limited time only to see nearby zombies on the radar and on your screen glowing like zombies see humans.

How about a radar of some sort as a shop item or permanetly where you can see where your fellow team mates are to help them out and group together? Or you could make a upgrade or shop item where you can release a radar for a limited time only to see nearby zombies on the radar and on your screen glowing like zombies see humans.

I like that idea its awesome, lol look at the views for this thread it has 666 views!

But how would you activate the radar for the upgrade if its not permanit

I suggest some sounds from others games,or from zs9(I <3 the beer sound :D ) for 100 gc,and why not some tools like a radar for 7500gc which detects every zombs and humans on the map?(it only works for human of course)

I suggest some sounds from others games,or from zs9(I <3 the beer sound :D ) for 100 gc,and why not some tools like a radar like Zero said, for 7500gc, which detects every zombs and humans on the map?(it only works for human of course)

i dont want to open an extra thread so i have to tell you something: Killingnept bought "lady luck" one week ago and it seems like nothing changed for him when he !rtd's. I've watched that long enough now... for me it works fine but killingnept...he just looses all the time ...we need help!Why does it work for me and not for him? Is it a bug? I already checked if he really bought the upgrade...he did!

i dont want to open an extra thread so i have to tell you something: Killingnept bought "lady luck" one week ago and it seems like nothing changed for him when he !rtd's. I've watched that long enough now... for me it works fine but killingnept...he just looses all the time ...we need help!Why does it work for me and not for him? Is it a bug? I already checked if he really bought the upgrade...he did!

How did you check? (Printscreen? he told you?)

Second it could be bugged for him or he is just very unlucky there are still odds of losing when you purchase lady luck just the odds are not as big.