Mr. Green Gaming

New Counter strike Source Mr Green server request

Hello There.

I've been thinking If the server owners (Clavus and Ywa) Would provide a new server for Counter Strike Source,a Deathmatch one. I know that a year ago was hosted a new deathmatch server but then it was removed.

The Surf server is alright but sometimes there are people that dont know how to Surf and just give up from playng on the server...(not me), Mr green should try making that Deathmatch server again... But this time, remove the Koth server from TF2 Mr green and add the new Counter strike source server with 12 slots atleast,So you can save money.

-rui_troia

Told ya it wouldn't been a great idea rui... no wonder they removed the one they opened a year ago.

Anyways, it IS possible that some people cant surf (or they just fail and go in jail every time they try). No matter how easy it is, terminator.

Though, I think that they really should remove one of the 3 servers in Teamfortress 2.

At least one of em are always empty.

It's just sad how they removed the IW (Infected Wars) server on gmod 1 year ago but they still waste money on empty tf2 ones :(

Edited by Quert

Told ya it wouldn't been a great idea rui... no wonder they removed the one they opened a year ago.

Anyways, it IS possible that some people cant surf (or they just fail and go in jail every time they try). No matter how easy it is, terminator.

Though, I think that they really should remove one of the 3 servers in Teamfortress 2.

It's just sad how they removed the IW (Infected Wars) server on gmod 1 year ago but they still waste money on empty tf2 ones :(

They should remove Arena, nobody ever plays on it.

lolwat I hope you arent serious about that !

Edited by xeim

lolwat I hope you arent serious about that !

They should just Remove Koth, nobody plays it

If KOTH get removed im going to be so sad :( i love that thing even thou' it isnt full all the time, (non of MRgreens servers are :/)

And the thing nobody plays it, not true i would think there are less playing on CP/PL, but when there are its just tons of fun, until we stack the teams and everybody leaves.

And dont remove arena it the server that the most joins

Edited by FishWithAHat

I still want that Fun/MG server back.

I would be glad to change my BF3 subscribion into a CSS one. Since BF3 server was an 8-slot server and empty alol the time.

BF3 autoscales to 32 slots. It's an attempt to get quickmatch players in but its not working that well. Don't think we'll keep the server after the three month period I paid for.

About the minigame/fun server. It'll probably return someday.

Deathmatch is also related to my interests. But the thing is we need to pay around ~ 130 euros (ontop of the current machines already) per month to allow new gameservers.

Deathmatch is also related to my interests. But the thing is we need to pay around ~ 130 euros (ontop of the current machines already) per month to allow new gameservers.

As I said Ywa, Could you remove the Koth server from TF2 then you can save way more money... Its rare people to play TF2 Koth and I guess its also being a ''Money waste'', just my opinion.

Thats why we were suggesting to take down the KotH server ^^ Ah well rui was faster

Edited by xeim