Mr. Green Gaming

Admin (Corby) Stole all our items.

Will

Well, the other day we raided RealisM and killed some noob who was holding 47 diamond blocks, 15 stacks of tnt, golden apples, ect. Corby removed ALL these because they were apparently duped. He probably kept it all for HIS faction. Anyway, He also took away 2 chest fulls of legit Diamond swords. Some of these had triple enchantments and were possibly duped, but the majority were those which I spent hours slaving in the ender and in my spawner room. He then took away my WHOLE enchantments chest. It contained 10 stacks of netherwarts, gunpowder, glowstone, glistering melons. He EVEN removed my glass bottles. He just broke the WHOLE chest. This guy is such a shit admin it is unbelievable, He should not be able to modify any chests other than his own factions.

hmmmmm... i see, very VERY interesting. Just one thing I have to add... YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET S*** UNLESS YOU HAVE SOLID AND VERY HARD PROOF OF HIM ACTUALLY DOING THIS. And I seriously doubt that he would do this anyway. Corby has been accused hundreds of times of stealing, admin abuse, hax, etc. I even accused him of admin abuse once a long time ago. But he explained what really happened and were cool now. So a word of advice to you my young friend, would be to drop your ridiculously familiar/echoed claim and get on with your gaming life. Nothing personal against you, it's just that this has been said by so many people so many times that it is just annoying to hear. Get actual proof of him ever doing these things and I will take back everything I've said. Peace out! :punk:

I removed everything that was duped. If you didn't dupe it, why did you not report it? It was pretty obvious it was all duped stuff...

See??? A totally reasonable explanation as to y this happened bro. It was never for his personal gain in the first place. He's just doing his job as an admin. B) If EVERYTHING was taken, then obviously EVERYTHING was duped and therefore if not ALL the stuff was taken from the raid, and you didn't report that any of it was duped, then maybe it was you who duped the rest, if not all, of the stuff in the first place... *busssssssted!

Fair enough, The TNT and Golden apples were probably duped. You didn't have to fucking take EVERYTHING.

Being mad won't fix anything.

Go make some more shit. dry.gif