Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

I don't wanna really get involved into this, as I'm mix NOT race player, but I tested Freedom Flyers today and I think its not that "nice" map to have in race, I mean no one (mostly) in race would like to fly with a car, it kinda belong more to mix. But as I said I don't wanna get involved into this, just saying my opinion about (Freedom Flyers) as its the only map I tested, I didn't check any other map for anyone.

Edited by Cena
No one take me personally when I talk about someone's map in a "bad" way
9 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

@Megas I suppose that if you want me to delete Freedom Flyers because some people don't like it, then you probably won't mind me also throwing away those TWELVE maps of yours that have an even worse rating?

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I don't care what happens to none of my maps if you actually do what needs to be done for EVERY SINGLE SHIT MAP ON THE SERVER no matter who's the author. Cheers.

Edited by MegasXLR
And the guy you've quoeted isn't me lel

Just to be clear, this topic is for reporting bugged maps or maps that are disliked by nearly everyone. You're not supposed to report every single map you don't like, which we all know in Megas' and Woozie's case is 99% of all maps.

The Freedom Flyers map for example. If you say something like "we were playing it but everyone drowned when they tried to get out of the water", or "the part where you have to fly under the highway is just too hard/random for players", then that's a good reason for us to look into it and fix it or delete it. But just having some people say they don't like it is no reason to just throw it in the garbage. Because I've seen plenty of people say they loved the map and when I played it in the server a couple of times, it was always voted by the majority to be played again.

There have also been occassions where I thought a map should be deleted, maps with a lot of dislikes even, but then Wooziee told me he didn't want it deleted, so I kept it. So don't act like we don't give a shit about what you guys think. But you need to respect other people's views as well, and please don't go crying everytime we don't do what you tell us to do.

All this drama is so freaking useless.. The only reason a map should be deleted is when it's undriveable or full of bugs. Otherwise it's just a matter of taste. If you don't like the map just skip it.. go alt tab or take a piss or whatever.. Thanks to this topic and its idiotic reports many maps which i found great is now gone but some noob who couldn't hadle it is happy.  There is just no way everyone's satisfied and all this drama leads to nowhere:frusty:

thats not the fuckin point. there are 2000+ maps on the server, yet it keeps gettin flooded with the same random shitty checkpoints maps. everyone who spends some time on the server knows there are too much of them, and it seriously reduces the quality of gameplay, when one map after the other was uploaded in the last 6 month and is the same shit.

1 minute ago, wooozie said:

thats not the fuckin point. there are 2000+ maps on the server, yet it keeps gettin flooded with the same random shitty checkpoints maps. everyone who spends some time on the server knows there are too much of them, and it seriously reduces the quality of gameplay, when one map after the other was uploaded in the last 6 month and is the same shit.

You could, you know... Deal with it and play them? Set new tops on those instead.

I can understand if all of the maps were crappy Pachanga maps, but most aren't to that level of crappiness.

Just now, wooozie said:

funny, pachanga maps are the good ones these days. and how many maps are basically shit on purpose, so the author can get a cheap top1?

If they're that easy / crappy to where the author can get an easy top 1, then anybody should be able to set a top.

I'm all for bitching and moaning, but it's a big enough issue. Learn to play the maps instead of AFK'ing instantly after crashing once.

12 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Megas and Woozie, I made this clear to both of you before; we try to make the server fun for as many people as possible, not just for you two. Stop crying about every single thing that doesn't please you, it's not going to help because we aren't your babysitters.

#Boom