⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

qReW map

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is the last time i'm changing all the map names if you do not even read the mapping rules.

There is also no reason to have such big song files.

Aide > Not uploaded, map is too big

Coolm4n > song removed Uploaded

Zaga > song removed Uploaded

Scooter > Song removed uploaded

ONDERKOFFER > not uploaded

Dogs > uploaded

Oriental > Uploaded

There are too absurd system Mr.green you mapper cooling ?No problem with the song 4 ~ 5 min.No problem with the map find out why you still my fault???

I didn't say anything about maps size last time. I was saying you aren't adding the right tag before map name. Maps size are another problem we need to solve. Your English is just too weird and I can't understand you 100%. Anyway if you want to upload any map use the new webupload: http://mrgreengaming.com/mta/

There are too absurd system Mr.green you mapper cooling ?No problem with the song 4 ~ 5 min.No problem with the map find out why you still my fault???

The song length isn't the problem. It's the file size. You should also add [NTS] before the map name.

I suggest you use google translate, because I don't think you fully understand what Cena and KaliBwoy are trying to tell you.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Your maps re just above 5MB. Also looks like that you will never put NTS and RTF correctly before map name. Anywway. I made the map under 5MB and corrected the name. I will send them to you on a PM and upload them here: http://mrgreengaming.com/mta/upload.php (ofc if you got an error like adding 50 spawns..etc You fix it yourself)

Edited by Cena
  • 5 weeks later...

Man! You got mistakes for your maps. 

1- Map shouldn't be above 5MB.

2- You need to put 50 spawn points for your map.

3- When you add song to your map inside the file. You write "Song" instead of "song".

Fix them and I will upload them.