Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Sorry matrix, but it really isn't fun to play against someone with 300 ping in DD or SH. You can still play the other modes

how is this related to playercount. can't you change it depending on the hour? not that its a problem, ive never been bothered by 300 pingers on dd and sh, not that sh is even my cup of tea anyways.

240 ping kills a ton of night time players off. 0am to 9am should be 300 ping time imo

votekick for everyone must be some kind of joke, wtf

Edited by TheMoose

That's why I made the pinglimit 300 when there's 15 players max, for them

Could do it with hours I guess, what would you suggest

It is very rare to MTA be with less than 15 players.
It would be easier to increase the ping limit to 290 and let everyone play,,,

Because like Cock said ...
I bet you wouldn't like if it happened to you
Edited by caio77

come on guys enable some hours with higher ping limit so that south and central americans can still play

there's a ton of old players and theyr just gonna leave now, mostly nocturnal

Good ping limit,BYE MATRIX  :gmod:

wtf i bet u wouldnt like it if it happened to u

I would simply pick myself a better network,i've seen people with 200ish ping from Argentina.

That's why I made the pinglimit 300 when there's 15 players max, for them

Could do it with hours I guess, what would you suggest

15 players max doesnt make much sense these days cuz quite a few ppl farm gcs. Unless you can discriminate between player status ''away'' and ''alive'' in the coding.

maybe a good starting point would be 10pm cet as it would compromise between europe and these lovable aztec mayans, and the server keeps going with americans for 6 hours. after that the server goes in coma. something like that would be nice. looking at it right now its hard to see how many ppl there are, as this week there were server crashes and all these hard eternal rtf maps might have caused a dent

come on guys enable some hours with higher ping limit so that south and central americans can still play

there's a ton of old players and theyr just gonna leave now, mostly nocturnal

Good ping limit,BYE MATRIX  :gmod:

I would simply pick myself a better network,i've seen people with 200ish ping from Argentina.

all the networks follow the same line, with minimal differences. you only get 200 ping in shitholes like argentina or venezuela if ur living under cristina kirchners vajayjay or on top of a stash of venezuelan toilet paper.

Edited by TheMoose

Ha!

I mean, Come on. Stop trying to defend them moose. You know that people with 200+ Ping are a huge pain in the arse especially in SH/DD. 

You haven't got a clue how this player named "Matrix" abuses the sync using his ping on DD. Its like, When you're driving fast to ram him he just moves a little bit and your vehicle gets landed into water while he doesnt even moves. Oh the pain.

I'm happy that SDK made the decision to change ping limit to 240.

This makes the server lagger-free and sure, Some good players are forced to switch to other servers but like MorocconGuy says, Afford a better network. It ain't gonna cost that much right? Man, Even I had 290 ping. Now I'm around like 180 sure, Not much of a big difference but thats kinda playable ping compared to 290+

Oh and SDK, Thought of this quick idea. Why not make a lobby and separate rooms for DD/SH like FFS server and force the players with 250+ ping on a particular room? idk, this might resolve some stuff.

Ha!

I mean, Come on. Stop trying to defend them moose. You know that people with 200+ Ping are a huge pain in the arse especially in SH/DD. 

You haven't got a clue how this player named "Matrix" abuses the sync using his ping on DD. Its like, When you're driving fast to ram him he just moves a little bit and your vehicle gets landed into water while he doesnt even moves. Oh the pain.

This makes the server lagger-free and sure, Some good players are forced to switch to other servers but like MorocconGuy says, Afford a better network. It ain't gonna cost that much right? Man, Even I had 290 ping. Now I'm around like 180 sure, Not much of a big difference but thats kinda playable ping compared to 290+

Oh and SDK, Thought of this quick idea. Why not make a lobby and separate rooms for DD/SH like FFS server and force the players with 250+ ping on a particular room? idk, this might resolve some stuff.

well i've never been bothered by them on DD but SH i wouldn't know too much as I don't play it much and it sucks anyway.

Only cases of lag on DD I have seen were way above 300, and the other feature that really defines lag is if the ping is constantly changing. For instance, I used to have a ping that changed constantly, much to Kali's and a ton of other ppl's annoyance, but it was way below 240.

I think making hours for south americans would be nice while telling them to come other hours, and that minimum 15 players doesn't mean much because since the gc farming went up its over 15 pretty much 24/7, and then there a few that only play nts and go away on other modes like me.

then again i dont really know how many are affected. matrix is a classic, but so is dongato who im not yet sure if he's affected, there are probably plenty others, and many of them can't just move to a better isp

Edited by TheMoose

Ha!

well i've never been bothered by them on DD but SH i wouldn't know too much as I don't play it much and it sucks anyway.

Only cases of lag on DD I have seen were way above 300, and the other feature that really defines lag is if the ping is constantly changing. For instance, I used to have a ping that changed constantly, much to Kali's and a ton of other ppl's annoyance, but it was way below 240.

I think making hours for south americans would be nice while telling them to come other hours, and that minimum 15 players doesn't mean much because since the gc farming went up its over 15 pretty much 24/7, and then there a few that only play nts and go away on other modes like me.

then again i dont really know how many are affected. matrix is a classic, but so is dongato who im not yet sure if he's affected, there are probably plenty others, and many of them can't just move to a better isp

You are being non-sense

Players with 280-330 stable ping will kill you on DD even without moving or doing nothing,on shooter they always kill you even if you avoid the rocket by jumping,but as you said,you don't play DD and SH often so you don't know how it feels like

Also you are complaining like shitting shit yet this ping limit doesn't affect you anyways.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Ha!

You are being non-sense

Players with 280-330 stable ping will kill you on DD even without moving or doing nothing,on shooter they always kill you even if you avoid the rocket by jumping,but as you said,you don't play DD and SH often so you don't know how it feels like

Also you are complaining like shitting shit yet this ping limit doesn't affect you anyways.

Guy its normall the 300+ pingers that are the 1s that do that mainly 280 don't

New suggestion MIX: when there are 2 players left to play DD, disable health pickups. Nowadays it takes too long to wait for the last 2 players because they're camping at health places.

Yea, waiting too much. Disabling repair is much better. Nice idea ^

Edited by Cena

Ha!

You are being non-sense

yes i've played a ton of DD which i like, and no i've never been screwed over by the likes of matrix or dongato or caio or nitro on dd, nor have i seen them do it to others.

on SH is another matter, i hate it so i dont give it much attention

Hell yeah, Moose the main lobbyist for south americans. New ping limit has me on the edge so I guess I'm cool but late night players, mostly mexico and below, will be affected and servers will be even more empty than before. A late night 8 hour extended ping limit window would be a nice idea. Maybe test it out and play it by ear? The sweet spot can only be achieved by experimenting.

LET THE PING REFUGEES IN!

#PingPrivilege 

No idea whether this has been suggested before or not, but I'm doing it anyway.

[Race] Carhider: Installing a script on the server which players can use to hide other players cars while racing, it prevents fps from dropping for those who have laggy computers. (If anybody has anything to add, feel free to)

No idea whether this has been suggested before or not, but I'm doing it anyway.

[Race] Carhider: Installing a script on the server which players can use to hide other players cars while racing, it prevents fps from dropping for those who have laggy computers. (If anybody has anything to add, feel free to)

Should only be on some gm maps where it does not matter if u see others, but never for all races.

350 after midnight,it's like buttfucking every other player with -100 ping that plays in that time (me).

yea right, on something i've never noticed myself, lag on dd? wtf are you talking about? i bet its nothing on sh too, as ive played quite a bit of it and never whined about some south american alexis fucking me over. or ''oh noo scrappie overtook me again cuz of his ping'', bs that never happened.

and so u can thrive in this supposed perfection we have to lose a ton of classic players (even map makers) like alexis, zedak, nitro, dongato, badping, scrappie, santii, greatari and countless dozens others who i cant remember right now. BITCH PLZ.