Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

1 hour ago, wooozie said:

seriously? i dont know when the afk reward was implemented, but im pretty sure most of your gc were earned that way.

" and have bought everything i have by earning them from races "

I bought all vehs and PJ more than a year ago.

Edited by MegasXLR
The 130k I got now are helped by that though
Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

" and have bought everything i have by earning them from races "

I bought all vehs and PJ more than a year ago.

We need more perks though Megas I hope @AleksCore and @SDK make some new awesome perks soon

5 hours ago, mr.reese said:

Ok i see now it's impossible to explain something to dan and megas because they dont able to understand things and they just make there own visions about me.  I just don't know why is that a good thing to give 45 gc/hour for a player who don't actually play when you get the same gc for about 15 monthly tops. But ok nevermind i don't want to destroy your business just don't understand it.

About scoreboard i mean you could change fonts and add some color background behind teams name.

Not wanting to let players get free gc = no afk players = no online players = no gc for playing in the morning, when there are 2-4 players only.

If you would play more oftain, not 1-2 times a week you would notice.

And dont say you made that suggestion because you care about the server, you just made it so other people wont get free GC since you are an asshole. (at least thats the impression you give)

Is it possible to do that everyone can see how many players voted for each option when changing map? Idk if this was already suggested. But I made an example of something what I want to see:

xqKjNTX.jpg

As you can see near voting options on right side there shows how many players voted for each option. Is it possible to do something like that? Not exactly like my example but at least something.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to suggest some kind of championship for mix and race server too. I think that would be really nice to make a little contest between players. 

This is the way i imagine it: We could vote for a day, or a time what could be the best for all.
- It could be every day at 8pm, and there could be 15-20 rounds and who's got the most wins, or points that player'd win. 
- It could be only on friday or saturday but it could be longer then, about 30-40 rounds and the same winning situation.
- That player who win this event could get extra gcs for his performance.
- Actually the gameplay on the server wouldnt change, players'd just get points for wins and kills and that's how you could be the best after the 20-30 rounds and win the extra GC.

I think this could be an extra thing on the server and pull up the players number. Tell me what do you think about it. 

1 hour ago, mr.reese said:

I'd like to suggest some kind of championship for mix and race server too. I think that would be really nice to make a little contest between players. 

This is the way i imagine it: We could vote for a day, or a time what could be the best for all.
- It could be every day at 8pm, and there could be 15-20 rounds and who's got the most wins, or points that player'd win. 
- It could be only on friday or saturday but it could be longer then, about 30-40 rounds and the same winning situation.
- That player who win this event could get extra gcs for his performance.
- Actually the gameplay on the server wouldnt change, players'd just get points for wins and kills and that's how you could be the best after the 20-30 rounds and win the extra GC.

I think this could be an extra thing on the server and pull up the players number. Tell me what do you think about it. 

This could be nice

ive got a suggestion for getting less spammy chat

L = Language chat so every country got a chat

U = Global chat, Global chat for the 2 servers MGG got

T = Server chat so u just chat on the map your playing

Y = Team chat, chat with your team mates!

i dont say Server and Global chat need English only but its just that players do lest spammy