5 REASONS WHY CTF SHOULD BE REMOVED + 3 EXTRA
1 1

90 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, so I'm posting this topic to prove and to show the reasons why CTF should be removed. The reasons are my points of view and analysis of this Gamemode.

A = Answer

C = Complement

 

1. Why is it so good??

A: People who comment that this Gamemode is good have some deficiency in the brain. But seriously, it's Either because he or she (because i have seen loads of girls on mix recently) is looking forward to get more GC's since CTF gives free GC when the team wins, or because he or she is a dumbfuck time waster or just like to pretend that he or she is an unknown breed of dog.

2. Can you do Top Times on this thing?

A: Nope, your individuality doesn't mean much. All you can do is take the flag and bring it back to the base, and wew, you get 5 GC for the job. Considering you earn 90 GC's per hour, hmmm, 5 GC sucks, doesn't it?

(here goes another feedback to the managers, @Ywa @Bierbuikje @SDK @BlueYoshi97 Please do something about the GC prizes. In the end of the month for example if you are the one with most number of monthly tops you only earn fucking 20 GC! that's pretty bad, all your effort topping all the maps is not well recognized, just a simple AFK hour is better than that effort. Something is really wrong mate.)

3. Its Colors give nausea.

C: Yea, when the third NTS round ends or eventually gets skipped on the first round, there comes, Red and Blue colors appear. "OMG time to take it! No wait. Fuck this, I ain't a dog. Free GC anyway. /afk"  At that moment I see a chain of people quitting the server.

4. High amount of dumb people killing or blocking the own team.

C: Unfortunately we haven't got such plenty list of skilled players, it seems every day I see 40 new "white named" players, so this mode gets even more annoying whether you really like it or not.

5. It almost never gets a "Play Again". (85% of the times)

C: Well I don't understand why it should stay if it's almost never played again. Means that it's not worth it play it again, I assume. It's not even worth it the very first round, being honest.

6. It's meaningless.

C: As I already told, you cannot top it. There's no objective.

7. Was substituting CTF with Manhunt a mistake??

A: Yes it was, but if we had Manhunt instead, it would still have brainless players all around to fuck that up.

8. A manager arranged a Poll to Remove it!

C: Wait a second, something being put into discussions? Hmmm Maybe because such a thing is really annoying players... TRUE

(actually I guess the one who did the poll wants it to be removed. I don't know... that's just a thought.)

-------------------------------------

PS. All those people who voted for CTF to stay, most of them join the server like twice in a trimester, I never see them, so why are you inactive players voting for something?? You vote for it to stay but you are not there to make this fucking CTF round end! capturing the flag like a fool dog from a base to the other to be finally able to play the next game mode.

 

 

Regards,

 

With hate, behemoth. (jk)

Edited by Grizzly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.. It gets Play again sometimes when the map is great lol 

2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Was substituting CTF with Manhunt a mistake??

Yes and i prefer MH, it was my fav mode

CTF is good sometimes, and sometimes not. 

Add something fun for CTF otherwise should be deleted or replace CTF with Cargame mode as a stand alone mode this would be better imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maher said:

Well.. It gets Play again sometimes when the map is great lol 

Yes and i prefer MH, it was my fav mode

CTF is good sometimes, and sometimes not. 

Add something fun for CTF otherwise should be deleted or replace CTF with Cargame mode as a stand alone mode this would be better imo

CTF stay CG remove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoshi made a topic with a poll if players want CTF to be remoevd or not. Just accept the votes and the majority of players wants. Useless topic tbh ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Moh said:

Yoshi made a topic with a poll if players want CTF to be remoevd or not. Just accept the votes and the majority of players wants. Useless topic tbh ^^ 

I know the fucking majority will vote for it to stay, because they dumb. The topic is not useless, I made it to contest that CTF is such a pain in the anus and even though it stays Ill always say its a pure shit. So the topic is useful because some people don't understand how shit it is, like thou.

Edited by Grizzly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grizzly said:

I know the fucking majority will vote for it to stay, because they dumb. The topic is not useless, I made it to contest that CTF is such a pain in the anus and even though it stays Ill always say its a pure shit. So the topic is useful because some people don't understand how shit it is, like thou.

Well, CTF isn't pain in the anus for the dumb players then. It is useless, because the majority of people won't change their mind even when you say whats wrong with CTF and whats good about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Grizzly said:

 

PS. All those people who voted for CTF to stay, most of them join the server like twice in a trimester, I never see them, so why are you inactive players voting for something?? You vote for it to stay but you are not there to make this fucking CTF round end! capturing the flag like a fool dog from a base to the other to be finally able to play the next game mode.

 

 

Regards,

 

With hate, behemoth. (jk)

 

ROFL. Typical of these globalist counterrevolutionaries. When they see votes against them they attempt a coup d´etat! Face it you half-breed Trotskyites, CTFap is much loved on MrG!

 

And it's the opposite about the votes thing. Most people voting against ctf haven't played in the server or mta for that matter in months and/or are SH/CG yoyos that came when SH did, while pro-ctf voters have been around longer and are still around.

Edited by TheMoose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

 

ROFL. Typical of these globalist counterrevolutionaries. When they see votes against them they attempt a coup d´etat! Face it you half-breed Trotskyites, CTFap is much loved on MrG!

 

And it's the opposite about the votes thing. Most people voting against ctf haven't played in the server or mta for that matter in months and/or are SH/CG yoyos that came when SH did, while pro-ctf voters have been around longer and are still around.

that's just the truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Moh said:

Well, CTF isn't pain in the anus for the dumb players then. It is useless, because the majority of people won't change their mind even when you say whats wrong with CTF and whats good about it.

I'm not brainwashing, don't be stupid. Those are my Arguments. People can agree with that or not. Its not a pain in the anus for the dumb ones because they get molested by their lack of skill all the time, they just don't feel it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

I'm not brainwashing, don't be stupid. Those are my Arguments. People can agree with that or not. Its not a pain in the anus for the dumb ones because they get molested by their lack of skill all the time, they just don't feel it :)

Please, keep this arugement respectful as much as possible otherwise its useless to talk to you. If you think dumb people because of their lack of skill then fine. You are the most pro player in the server. The majority of the server are noobs, you got a problem with that? Ofc you make this topic after you find out players voted for CTF to stay while you don't, because you feel you are a loser. Anyway, go cry somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well nice post :) I  wanna add something more , almost every CTF got 2x more dislikes than likes for example (100dislikes, 25likes) even others maps got more dislikes like CTF-Labyrinth so it means more than half server hates CTF and they still vote to keep it! :/

Edited by KneeLz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moh said:

Please, keep this arugement respectful as much as possible otherwise its useless to talk to you. If you think dumb people because of their lack of skill then fine. You are the most pro player in the server. The majority of the server are noobs, you got a problem with that? Ofc you make this topic after you find out players voted for CTF to stay while you don't, because you feel you are a loser. Anyway, go cry somewhere else.

Yea I am a loser because I'm trying to give this crap a better end, and ofc noobs are majority, lol who said they aren't, plus don't be a kid saying the word "cry" because differently of crying I'm just giving my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This post is going nowhere :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may not like playing CTF ", but there are other players that like, so just respect, just as we respectthose who like CG, even being the worst idea ever to come t mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't need to respect people because of their preferences. DD is trash, yet most of you fools like it. CTF is decent, but it can also be trash because of shit players who can't do team work or teamkill/block constantly. I see where behe's coming from, but CTF is also a good change of pace from more individualistic modes where the only goal is to have the most tops. Good teamwork is what wins you CTF rounds toppled with individual flag-carrying and scoring "skills" (i.e. when your home flag base is flooded with enemy players blocking you from scoring). Having tops on CTF is counter-productive though, it would be super easy to get the "quickest victory" for example if there's only 3 players online in the server. Even if people had fun playing a CTF round, it likely won't get voted to play again since the rounds are usually long enough, just like people (unless they're long-NTS/RTF fans) usually won't vote again for long maps. It's Mix for a reason. 

We could make GC-rewards more efficient too. There's probably a way the server can detect who's contributing during the round and who isn't so that the collectively earned GCs if you win will go to those who've actually earned it and not AFK players. Shouldn't we do that also for GC harvesters who clearly aren't earning the 90 GCs per hour by playing? Also, back to CTF, if there's over 10 active players, maybe then there could be tops for fastest round and such, but only then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ATTENTION EVERYONE: DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS TOPIC'S PROPAGANDA

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

1. Why is it so good??

Fun, teamwork, chaos, everyone gets to play until the end. Great gamemode overall 10/10 would replay every time.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

2. Can you do Top Times on this thing?

LMAO playing for tops. Irrelevant.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

3. Its Colors give nausea.

Worst argument ever.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

4. High amount of dumb people killing or blocking the own team.

You obviosuly lack leadership skills to organize your team and push them to victory. This gamemode will teach you some important life skills.

 

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

5. It almost never gets a "Play Again". (85% of the times)

Absurd claim. No credible sources. Discarded. It gets replayed plenty of times for me.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

6. It's meaningless.

What do you mean there´s no objective? Capture the flag boy! Maybe that's the reason you hate it, you didn´t even know what to do! Man I feel sorry for you.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

7. Was substituting CTF with Manhunt a mistake??

You mean substituting Manhunt with CTF. And yes it was, both gamemodes should have been kept.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, Grizzly said:

8. A manager arranged a Poll to Remove it!

Arranged only to prove anti CTF shills like you that it is indeed a great gamemode and should stay. The votes are in, CTF should stay!

Delusional anti CTFap conspiracists have been proven wrong once again. Your propagandist lobbying efforts will go to waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, BadPing said:

ATTENTION EVERYONE: DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS TOPIC'S PROPAGANDA

Fun, teamwork, chaos, everyone gets to play until the end. Great gamemode overall 10/10 would replay every time.

LMAO playing for tops. Irrelevant.

Worst argument ever.

You obviosuly lack leadership skills to organize your team and push them to victory. This gamemode will teach you some important life skills.

 

Absurd claim. No credible sources. Discarded. It gets replayed plenty of times for me.

What do you mean there´s no objective? Capture the flag boy! Maybe that's the reason you hate it, you didn´t even know what to do! Man I feel sorry for you.

You mean substituting Manhunt with CTF. And yes it was, both gamemodes should have been kept.

Arranged only to prove anti CTF shills like you that it is indeed a great gamemode and should stay. The votes are in, CTF should stay!

Delusional anti CTFap conspiracists have been proven wrong once again. Your propagandist lobbying efforts will go to waste.

First of all Mr. BadDog,  I never see you playing. It's easy for you to tell that CTF is amazing, of course you join once in a year. You don't get bothered to play it, because, yea its fine, you only join once in a year. Eventually you don't care about tops, at all, all you care is playing like an idiot pretending you are a dog and also creating, as you name it, a "Chaos" oh wow! so chaotic, take the flag and explode your car. Man that's not chaos, [SH] is the real Chaos. Where you have to DESTROY others to WIN. And of course you will disagree because you ain't got enough xp neither skills to survive at least 1 minute of a Shooter round in a grand arena for Gamma. You said I lack the "leadership skills" to "organize" the team and push them to victory. Man please :D I get bothered of playing it because I can do win with only one more player, a behe clone? Not actually, just anyone who knows to get a flag and return it. Not hard indeed pal. :) My life skill is my individuality. I prefer to play it me and one skilled player versus the entire server. Yes two skilled players can win a server over. This gamemode doesn't work for random teams. Neither with nabbers all around, People who just want to see their car destroyed and get delighted with the "Chaos" haha. Hmm and what else, all remaining stuff you said is bullshit. Oh, and Second of all. As I meant, you are just another unskilled loser who needs "teaming" to win shit. So, Alright Mr DogCrap, oh I mean BadDog. Shit its wrong agian, BadPing, is it? Farewell.. Never seen it before. Cya someday online.. Hopefully.

Edited by Grizzly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/05/2017 at 4:55 AM, Grizzly said:

6. It's meaningless.

C: As I already told, you cannot top it. There's no objective.

7. Was substituting CTF with Manhunt a mistake??

A: Yes it was, but if we had Manhunt instead, it would still have brainless players all around to fuck that up.

CTFap was in mix since mix had its womb spermified by its daddy. MH was substituted with SHitero. But nice attempt at rewriting history. And badping played a ton before SH took a dump on mix and twisted mix from its NTS fromagyness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BadPing said:

ATTENTION EVERYONE: DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS TOPIC'S PROPAGANDA

Fun, teamwork, chaos, everyone gets to play until the end. Great gamemode overall 10/10 would replay every time.

LMAO playing for tops. Irrelevant.

Worst argument ever.

You obviosuly lack leadership skills to organize your team and push them to victory. This gamemode will teach you some important life skills.

 

Absurd claim. No credible sources. Discarded. It gets replayed plenty of times for me.

What do you mean there´s no objective? Capture the flag boy! Maybe that's the reason you hate it, you didn´t even know what to do! Man I feel sorry for you.

You mean substituting Manhunt with CTF. And yes it was, both gamemodes should have been kept.

Arranged only to prove anti CTF shills like you that it is indeed a great gamemode and should stay. The votes are in, CTF should stay!

Delusional anti CTFap conspiracists have been proven wrong once again. Your propagandist lobbying efforts will go to waste.

Epic post from my main man le epic Bad Pingu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

CTFap was in mix since mix had its womb spermified by its daddy. MH was substituted with SHitero. But nice attempt at rewriting history. And badping played a ton before SH took a dump on mix and twisted mix from its NTS fromagyness.

All of you fap noobs hate shooter because it's the only mode that requires actual skills..badping is full of shit saying CTF gets played again cuz since I started playing on mix it was replayed literally once and everybody was like 'wtfap'. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

All of you fap noobs hate shooter because it's the only mode that requires actual skills..badping is full of shit saying CTF gets played again cuz since I started playing on mix it was replayed literally once and everybody was like 'wtfap'. 

 

Nice attempt at trying to pass yourself off as a mix native by saying 'wtfap' but we all know you're like uber vs the taxis, and you only entered mix cuz SH replaced MH. You SH bois are the intruders not us CTF lovers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh believe me I didn't come to mix to personify with anybody since I take most of you as noobs with goal to only have fun and nothing else, there's a reason I used quotation marks because I find that fap shit overused and not funny at all..

Oh and btw ctf is my second favourite mode and I'm against deleting it. 

One more thing, my mix entrance was a total random, my 11 year old cousin visited me from the other side of the country, he happened to like mix more over racing (wonder why) and I started to enjoying some of it too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I like CTF also, it allows you to ram and block opponents while they get angry and at the same time other players are helping you to ram that opponent player up to the moment where the car is destroyed. I think we should treasure this gamemode, actually we need more of it.

Edited by Bierbuikje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Grizzly your dog fetish won´t let you think straight.  People like the gamemode and every reason you give to remove it is utter crap. You are shilling for the wrong team here. You can cry as much as you want but CTF stands strong. Viva la CTFap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
1 1