Mr. Green Gaming

What are you working on?

Clavus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It was fun reading this topic again, makes me want to get back to modeling.

Anyway, I'm working on a simple platformer I'm never going to finish in C# using XNA. Basic animations, controls and camera scrolling are functional, but that's about it.

Here's a screen that doesn't tell you much:

gameScreen_2b0c.png

I'm mapping a little bit (a sort of maya temple for ZS :V), I'm also messing around with Jetboom's zs code to try to remove bad things (such as suicide limitation, collisions), but I'm not willing to make my own zs mode, not right now.

College-side : Working on a page for a website for singers and groups. The page contains a streaming player that should be able to display a musical show on 3 channels, and we also have to include a mini chat for users and a dynamic poll system (if we have time).I'm using Cakephp framework to do some of the player's functions (but that's really, really hard to learn cake while coding that stuff....).

Edited by Chikennugget1

I'm mapping a little bit (a sort of maya temple for ZS :V), I'm also messing around with Jetboom's zs code to try to remove bad things (such as suicide limitation, collisions), but I'm not willing to make my own zs mode, not right now.

College-side : Working on a page for a website for singers and groups. The page contains a streaming player that should be able to display a musical show on 3 channels, and we also have to include a mini chat for users and a dynamic poll system (if we have time).I'm using Cakephp framework to do some of the player's functions (but that's really, really hard to learn cake while coding that stuff....).

Don't forget to add 4 random pillars that require a teleport + breakable altar that leads to a underground bunker, can't forget the FLOOD THE TEMPLE button either.

oldzsmap

For anyone that needs sounds for putting into games or videos or something like that, you can always ask me to produce some for you as I want to be a sound engineer.. Need all the practice I can get :>

Currently I'm just working on sprites for a couple of games I'm working on with some other people, and to practice pixel art Gif-right-1.gifGif-right-down.gifCHARACTER.gif

Need to work on them.. The shading isnt consistent enough

And doing MC skins for people, but they're not really very challenging.. Need more stuff to do

Edited by Dr.Minky