Mr. Green Gaming

What are you working on?

Clavus

So Mayco and Ywa, how's it going with the X-ParaMental game?

So Mayco and Ywa, how's it going with the X-ParaMental game?

You should ask Ywa, I'm still up for it/think it's a good idea.

It's still something I'd like to work on. But yeah... lots of other projects have a higher priority at this moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes! Because the Notch and Terraria devs totally came up with the entire concept of vector games, and its never EVER been done before them, didn't you know that MrZunz?

As for me, Ive modified the SpaceCraft textures a bit and updated them to 1.2, and i'm testing them out on the MrGreen server to see how good it is in a normal 'vanilla' game per se. So far its really fun :V

Edited by Dr.Minky
  • 5 months later...

Open up a Mayn.Co Store,

I've been doing sound design stuff lately:

Primarily, the sound for a game code named Project Dugong (3d dungeon adventure game) that I was asked to be part of (about 8 final year university students working on it).

A first person game with mutant dinosaurs that I dont really know what's about but, get to make some cool sounds for that

Been redubbing the assassins creed revelations trailer with actual audio, though thats quite limited cause I dont have a huge sound library - just doing that for fun

And mainly really just messing around with little things in my own time, practicing producing artificial sounds like gun shots and wind and water and stuff like that with using only synths, and also practicing making actual musical synths for my music tech course and composing some pieces for my music course

SOUND! SOUND! SOUND!

Next step for me is picking a university and just carrying on producing as much stuff and working with as many people as possible.. Considering not going to uni and going straight into work, though that will be difficult,

Making a modified NPC called ''Stalkerman''.

Stalkerman is a creature of the Half-Life world made by me.

Basicly, it's a stalker NPC with his bones modified, I just use it for making films from Youtube and such, don't want to make it a big deal.

Time passed and I've made some versions of it, and still I plan to do more.

Some Screenies and such...

Edited screenie...

post-4720-0-99428800-1347474986_thumb.jp

Final Version (Untill now)

post-4720-0-50342500-1347475062_thumb.pn

I don't want to achieve somenthing considerable with this.

Been working on this cartoon for the past 2 years i have the first scene worked out pretty much!

Progress has been slow but im happy with the result!

Ahahaha thats nice ! Tell me when the full release is coming, have been following this cartoon for quite a while now and am super hyped!!!! Will there be a collectors edition with a special package to keep it unopened ?

Been working on this cartoon for the past 2 years i have the first scene worked out pretty much!

Progress has been slow but im happy with the result!

Ahahaha thats nice ! Tell me when the full release is coming, have been following this cartoon for quite a while now and am super hyped!!!! Will there be a collectors edition with a special package to keep it unopened ?

mr73ok.jpg