Mr. Green Gaming
Sign in to follow this  
SilentAgent

I Wanna be Mod

1 hour ago, Mekuar said:

You are one of the blacklist on the server. You took warn to many times, you insulted so many people and you made provoke so many people. As a result you muted so many times and before this you banned for long time. Did you change your behavior? No. I guess you want make a joke with this application :/. You should thank to God for you didn't ban

I agree with you actually.Being a provoker for players and apologizing them with a paragraph.So do you think they will spare you with one paragraph,I don`t thinks so.

You should act players better.If you will be good after making a mod application,don`t.Because a person with brain can understand this is a fake reaction.

Sorry but we are talking facts.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Civan said:

I agree with you actually.Being a provoker for players and apologizing them with a paragraph.So do you think they will spare you with one paragraph,I don`t thinks so.

You should act players better.If you will be good after making a mod application,don`t.Because a person with brain can understand this is a fake reaction.

Sorry but we are talking facts.

You've been trying to make a fight with me a like long time .  But now it's enough ! If you hate , ignore me . You are still provoking . If you were a very good moderator, you wouldn't muted me up for nothing . Now you're judging my personality . I really want to be moderator and i apologize to everyone . Please don't fight with me .

I will say so good day to everyone .

Edited by Hitman1905

22 minutes ago, Civan said:

De hecho, estoy de acuerdo contigo. Ser un provocador para los jugadores y disculparme con un párrafo. Entonces, ¿crees que te ahorrarán un párrafo? No lo creo.

Debes actuar mejor a los jugadores. Si serás bueno después de hacer una aplicación de mod, no lo hagas, porque una persona con cerebro puede entender que esta es una reacción falsa.

Lo siento pero estamos hablando de hechos.

So is.

As I said before, what is done is done. What you did is not forgotten with simple apologies. From what I see, you have a bad reputation, friend, you can't introduce yourself yo be mod like that.

ok people i m out of memes on this topic if any one got an idea of meme please lemme know i will help you in making that meme. #whatever it takes 

😂

You miss one important point. You have bad reputation among players. No matter you apologized or not. They wont forgot if you dont improve your behavior. They could accept your apologized for these situations but they wont want see you as moderator.

Thinking like it's past and ignored (because you apologized) is wrong.

I would understand if it would be 1-2 players focused you because they are bad guys with bad behaviour but.. look who write about your bad reputation and who liked it. I think its too much players agree with them and you dont have chance to be moderator at the moment.

However, good luck.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, HITMAN25 said:

zombomeme25082019090228.jpg

You're not funny . You managed to humiliate , congrats .

8 hours ago, tyfusjap said:

gotta need to improve your behaviour bud

I said once again that I apologize for everyone .

I hope they forgive 😕

I really understood my mistake but I was angry that they did what I disliked .

I hope everyone understands .

Edited by Hitman1905

12 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

I'm not a Christian Why did you share something like this ? if your purpose is to make fun of , it's not funny if that's your purpose .

It's funny your  apllication, you insulted/provoked a lot of players

Behaviour⬇️

Just now, Sandro said:

It's funny your  apllication, you insulted/provoked a lot of players

Behaviour⬇️

So I apologize for what I've done, and I hope there will be forgiveness , i regret .

9 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

So I apologize for what I've done, and I hope there will be forgiveness , i regret .

typing apologize and regret doesnt change anything as you need to show that you changed yourself right now you are just thinking that i want to be mod. once you wont get accepted. your behavior will be same like you insult provoke and all shit. plus not only me a lot of players will not accept you as a mod.idk how you even thinked that making an application and typing regret and apologize will change your image in our mind. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, HITMAN25 said:

typing apologize and regret doesnt change anything as you need to show that you changed yourself right now you are just thinking that i want to be mod. once you wont get accepted. your behavior will be same like you insult provoke and all shit. plus not only me a lot of players will not accept you as a mod.idk how you even thinked that making an application and typing regret and apologize will change your image in our mind. 

I don't apologize to you , Everyone is a good one i hope they are forgive .

I apologize to everyone except you .

Edited by Hitman1905

2 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

I don't apologize to you , Everyone is a good one i hope they are forgive .

I apologize to everyone except you

KIDS THESE DAYS 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

You are looking for a fight with me .

And you make fun of my age , you're not funny :)

i dont fight with kids just telling you to change your behaviour

You guys know this is not a conversation topic right? Enjoy the forum warning points everyone who had a conversation here and trying to make fun. If I see more conversation after this post I will start banning. 

Just say your opinion if you have one and leave. 

8 minutes ago, Mahany said:

If this guy making an application for being mod, I should announce that I'm an admin.

fight club yol ver amk gluk gluk lol

1 hour ago, tyfusjap said:

Hello, @Cena @Kreator about time to decline this guy, huh?

But he want to be Mod.