Mr. Green Gaming

Pictures of thyself

Clavus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

beeer. and second pic specially for Mefag, Mretard, Megas. he don't understand normal words not to talk to me. even after block on forums.

Megas, I do not care about online insults, but not from ppl to who I opened my soul. Especially when I never afford to insult you 1st.

Everything is energy, so JUST ONE your message in internet would be enough to get you in toruble. But I got also photo of you and where you live. No chanse you will have protection from it. Energetically you are absolutely helpless and total virgin. You do not know what I am capable. Do not force me to do bad things. Writting here cause I know you always read what I post, always spec me in the game and so on... Glad I did not give you insta, vk, facebook or skype. 

I won't read whole thing cuz I'm tired. Let's get this str8, u started insulting me in PM, not me. That's it, hope u have a good life or whatever.

I never behave bad with ppl who haven't done smth wrong to me. everyone knows that. Peace.

Edited by MegasXLR

beeer. and second pic specially for Mefag, Mretard, Megas. he don't understand normal words not to talk to me. even after block on forums.

Megas, I do not care about online insults, but not from ppl to who I opened my soul. Especially when I never afford to insult you 1st.

Everything is energy, so JUST ONE your message in internet would be enough to get you in toruble. But I got also photo of you and where you live. No chanse you will have protection from it. Energetically you are absolutely helpless and total virgin. You do not know what I am capable. Do not force me to do bad things. Writting here cause I know you always read what I post, always spec me in the game and so on... Glad I did not give you insta, vk, facebook or skype. 

I won't read whole thing cuz I'm tired. Let's get this str8, u started insulting me in PM, not me. That's it, hope u have a good life or whatever.

I never behave bad with ppl who haven't done smth wrong to me. everyone knows that. Peace.

U can't read WHOLE thing?!  :lol: Ye, it's a lot. How you studying in gymnasium where u have to read a lot of books? Have a big doubt you do it. 

You insulted me a lot of times, imagine if I would all screen that... but I didn't do it, saying in my mind like ''ok, he is mad, sometimes can happen'', but mainly, cause ''he is my friend'', I was thinking... I regret that now, cause it's total unfair. And you have right now to show like you are innocent? You are totally rotten person. From licking asses to become an admin, till situation when today you just for nothing insulted me. 

Edited by StartsevaRUS

U can't read WHOLE thing?!  :lol: Ye, it's a lot. How you studying in gymnasium where u have to read a lot of books? Have a big doubt you do it. 

You insulted me a lot of times, imagine if I would all screen that... but I didn't do it, saying in my mind like ''ok, he is mad, sometimes can happen'', but mainly, cause ''he is my friend'', I was thinking... I regret that now, cause it's total unfair. And you have right now to show like you are innocent? You are totally rotten person. From licking asses to become an admin, till situation when today you just for nothing insulted me.

I said i WON'T read it, not CAN'T. You got no idea how many times people i know have insulted me or I've said something bad to them. You know what happens? We say "sorry" and next time one of us joins we say "hi" and continue having fun together. Ye i called you a bitch yesterday cuz you ruined my race, and i didn't try to apologize cuz i still remember the stuff you wrote to me in that last PM. Just think about it this way - if i hated you, why would i try to apologize to you in a PM in which you insult me? Tip : don't take main chat so seriously, + yesterday was the first time i said anything bad to you, unlike you ...

And if i was "your friend" as you described above, why didn't you even try to hear me out. You never even considered accepting my apology, which is what i don't understand at all. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again : I NEVER MEANT TO INSULT YOU OR DO SOMETHING WHICH WILL MAKE YOU UPSET. IF I DID, I'M REALLY SORRY.

You're right, it's unfair. It's unfair you never even gave me a chance to apologize to you. That's what hurts the most as i really thought i am your friend. Even if I'm not your friend, you're still mine cuz i got absolutely nothing against you.