Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Combat logging should now instantly kill you upon rejoining (and broadcast your death to the entire server). So admins shouldn't have to ban or kick for it any more.

Let me know if it works. And if people are finding workarounds.

Sounds very good. You say ban/kick shouldn't be done anymore, but what about the guys I recorded. Shouldn't they still be banned?

Combat logging should now instantly kill you upon rejoining (and broadcast your death to the entire server). So admins shouldn't have to ban or kick for it any more.

Let me know if it works. And if people are finding workarounds.

Just tested it out, logged several times with no effect. Hearts ranged from near full to 1.5. All unarmed combat with randoms. Not sure if anyone else has had any success?

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't we have nice things like this.

QLRns.jpg

We could make our own l4g slice of heaven like that. Especially if you will be able to buy more power, we can expand without letting in untrusted people.

That'd be cool, 1 Extra power for like, 100GC. But how would it work with decreasing power, Would it be fixed to awlays be there?

You should rethink the peaceful faction add on. People are just going to get their parents to pay for Green coins ( okay it's still a donation ) , so that they can get 5000GC to buy the peaceful addition. 5000GC is to low saying many people will end up buying it and kill the whole idea of ' Faction Wars ' Where we are supposed to attack ' Each other ' Make it atleast unbuyable ( Increasing more expensive donations, but also causing less ball ache from people hiding inside all day building 250 blocks into the air and running water off it for the LOLS.

Again I think it should be thought through saying someone is going to buy it straight away, no fun. Then again The Left4Green faction might think about it saying we will have a very high contended base.