Mr. Green Gaming

Introduce yourself :D

Danni

1. Real name and age?

My real name is Jacob Fox(robo and sneed think my name is jacum), awesome last name i know :lol: it comes with great responsibiltity, used to be Foux before my grandparents moved from russia to america. My age is 17 although my voice i would say is somewhat higher pitch than my friends at school.

2. Where do live?

United States of America, New York(P.S. i hate the south)

3. Previous experince with communities and boards?

Well in garrysmod i have spent time with a shit load of communiities making a name for myself, that span from noxious net in my noob days to Taco and banana which is fun for serious RP but it gets boring after a while. Think of it as a grammer nazi training camp. But yeah you can even look up my name on google and i think there is 4 pages full of stuff.....its all me by the way.

4. What do you do for a living? (eg. what's your job)

I go to a school that im now done with for this summer(im going to be a senior next year 12th grade)

5. Go to school? If yes, studying what?

Well im in a lot of Advanced placement classes although im not doing so great in them, i plainly just dont give a shit about school.

6. Describe yourself with 3 words? (looking forward to that one, lol wink.gif)

Cow Chuck ER

7. Anything else you wanna tell us?

Well robo is having his period now and hes yelling at me to come in ZS here is the chat.

Cowchucker(

Here is the daily life between *shakes his hand to left* Cowchucker,aka Buffalo Grill(or a bison with a muscled peanus :noel: ) and *shakes his hand to right* Roborobb,aka Robotic dude with steel tube and white oil :noel:

:noel: :noel: :noel: :awesome:

Are you guys always talking about pen*s while talking about a serious thing? Wuut

Here is the daily life between *shakes his hand to left* Cowchucker,aka Buffalo Grill(or a bison with a muscled peanus :noel: ) and *shakes his hand to right* Roborobb,aka Robotic dude with steel tube and white oil :noel:

Are you guys always talking about pen*s while talking about a serious thing? Wuut

ANY conversation with cow ends up with sex, its happened to me many a time

:awesome:

Every chat turns into sex with cow and with robb it turns into gay chat :lol:

and with the two of them it turns into gay sex chat :V

Umm soo error i like that dress your wearing....../me slips him a letter telling him to meet him at his house in 5 seconds....Error nothing will happen i promise /me crosses his fingers

Umm soo error i like that dress your wearing....../me slips him a letter telling him to meet him at his house in 5 seconds....Error nothing will happen i promise /me crosses his fingers

you mean the gimp suit?

yeah its rather snazzy

but hang on i have to finish with robbie and sneed :V

ok cos am in a good mood here is me

gamer name is shadows

real name is benjamin jack tinker

age 14

am good at computers creative and smart

yes am still at school

were i live in west Yorkshire

what i hate is noobs and stereo types who keep saying i have a nasty voice <-- this really makes me mad :angry:

hobbies gaming chilling watching tv <--- am the lazy type lol

so there :lol: