Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Increase redeem cost to about 14 (12 with fast redeem). This will reduce the number of schizophrenic zombies, who cant decide if they are on the human or zombie team.

Also this will increase the value of redeeming, which is too common in my opinion. Nowadays you can redeem while !rtd-ing the whole round, and do nothing.

you're funny.

Increase redeem cost to about 14 (12 with fast redeem). This will reduce the number of schizophrenic zombies, who cant decide if they are on the human or zombie team.

Also this will increase the value of redeeming, which is too common in my opinion. Nowadays you can redeem while !rtd-ing the whole round, and do nothing.

well it could be the same but remove the rtd that gives a brain..

Yeah, u cant just double the cost of redeeming. 14 is kinda alot, i think i got once 18 brains, and i dont rly get that much every damn round.

Maybe you are right, 10-12 would do. But I think the cost must be increased, it takes no effort to redeem for regulars with fast redeem. Plus the lazy zombies would be more active.

Handicapping non-redeemers is better. :lol:

Yes, that's another option, for example 1-2 minute limit on redeeming.

you're funny.

Thanks for adding to the discussion.

well it could be the same but remove the rtd that gives a brain..

That would make things better too.

Sometimes, when killing humans they ragequit.

Sometimes, when killing humans they become afk zombies.

Suiciders should have no right to kill even though their hp is handicapped, force them to become Black Crows, until zombie spawning time and handicap their hp.

nvm :V

Edited by Pufulet

Leveling medic seems to have it's redundancies in the medikit, from Level 4 it heals 2 hp, same on level 5 and level 6.

Agreed, the increased heal on teamates only shows a effect at lvl 4+ where you heal 2 hp instead of 1 but for lvl 5 and 6 this stat bonus was just as good as it was at lvl 4.

Another issue for medic is that each 2hp healed (when lvl 4, 5 and 6) only counts for 1hp healed on the scoreboard.

And a suggestion for medic would be to get a green coin for every 50hp or 100hp healed as medics would feel more of a reward out of healing their allies instead of fighting off the horde to gain green coins and healing themselves.

i bet many of you (us) have rtd'ed and then lost Brains or get nothing, so u reconnect the server and get new try on rtd, what gives u two brains. isint this kinda bug abuse?

my idea is that if u leave the server, and come back u just get a text "Sry fgt, u just left the server and there is no coming back before the round ends, go suck ur moms dick and come back in 15 min"

this would also fix some part of Ragequitting :3

Leveling medic seems to have it's redundancies in the medikit, from Level 4 it heals 2 hp, same on level 5 and level 6.

Agreed, the increased heal on teamates only shows a effect at lvl 4+ where you heal 2 hp instead of 1 but for lvl 5 and 6 this stat bonus was just as good as it was at lvl 4.

Another issue for medic is that each 2hp healed (when lvl 4, 5 and 6) only counts for 1hp healed on the scoreboard.

And a suggestion for medic would be to get a green coin for every 50hp or 100hp healed as medics would feel more of a reward out of healing their allies instead of fighting off the horde to gain green coins and healing themselves.

the green coins will mean every one will go medic to farm them however why doesn't healing unlock weapons for the medic.

the green coins will mean every one will go medic to farm them however why doesn't healing unlock weapons for the medic.

That's why I said for every 50 or 100 healing, if somebody wanted to farm gc, he'd just have his friend go zombie and kill him many times, it'd much slower to farm gc through healing. Also your idea for wepons from healing could be farmed aswell.

Edited by Jason0905

If the things I am going to suggest aren't in the next update I recommend you to add/fix them

- Ghost crate issue, It really gets annoying when you wait for the crate half the round just because the first one fails to spawn.

- Collisions, They are the number 1 (By my opinion) issue in the game. They ruin completely everything, From running away from zombies to making a proper cade.

For example if a zombie tries to propkill me and I can jump over the prop he's throwing at me I would usually evade it, but add a headcrab attacking you and you are suddenly immobile and unable to jump. Also happens alot that a prop just touches me and I get stuck in it (same issue with zombies).

And for the people who say it's the source engine, IT'S NOT.

I played on another ZS server and everythings fine there, I even actually wanted to stay there.

And for the five minutes I played there I had more fun than in Mr. Green in quite a while.

Because everything was smooth and nearly flawless. Unlike Mr. Green and it's bugs that have yet to be fixed.

skate, this server has only 1coder, that just made a big update, and i think hes not rly on a mood for coding right now. you see maybe he has a life, and maybe he wants to do something with it, not just listening to skates say "dude i dont like the crowbar model at all, fix it right now!". Lets just enjoy the next update, shut the fuck up and leave necro alone. Edit: oh, and if u like other servers more than this, u can just play there and wait until updates u like are done, and yeah, i know that used it just as a proof that its not the engine.

Edited by TechnoNegro

no

And for the five minutes I played there I had more fun than in Mr. Green in quite a while.

Because everything was smooth and nearly flawless. Unlike Mr. Green and it's bugs that have yet to be fixed.

no don't leave us

I'd rather have someone without patience and respect for the coder leave, then that they keep posting here complaining about NECROSSIN's work speed.

Thing is I didn't complain this time. I just posted two ideas and my opinion on another server.

And technonegro, if I didn't like the crowbar model I'd keep my mouth shut, because it is just a model, the collisions are a completely different story.

And I don't really care about Necro's work speed. I just want to know that people are taking the bugs/issues into consideration, He can work as slow as he wants for all I care.

I was just suggesting my ideas (And by the start of my previous post you can see it was a suggestion).

And since I have no idea what's in the next update I just wanted to point that out, in case it wasn't.

Seriously, why do people find personal opinions so insulting.

I didn't even post this to complain about someones coding. Just my two suggestions and my opinion on another server.

People are so hostile here.

If the things I am going to suggest aren't in the next update I recommend you to add/fix them

Thing is I didn't complain this time. I just posted two ideas and my opinion on another server.

Note the word suggest in the first post, it is not a complaint.

The idea of this topic in the forums is for players in the community to suggest ideas for bug fixes and changes that should be made. Other players in the community shall then reflect upon this idea and give their own personal opinion on the idea at hand. We know Necrossin doesn't have allot of free time on his hands and we are thank full for all his free time he is spending coding to improve the server, we as the players are just helping Necrossin by playing on the server and reporting any bug issues and suggesting new ideas so we can get our views from the community on these ideas and inform Necrossin about these issues or ideas. We are not complaining, we just want to inform Necrossin about our ideas and issues and he can feel free to do whatever he wants with them and take however long he wants to implement them if he so wishes. Therefore can everybody stop being dicks to each other and not having an argument every time somebody suggests a new idea?

Edited by Jason0905

Note the word suggest in the first post, it is not a complaint.

The idea of this topic in the forums is for players in the community to suggest ideas for bug fixes and changes that should be made. Other players in the community shall then reflect upon this idea and give their own personal opinion on the idea at hand. We know Necrossin doesn't have allot of free time on his hands and we are thank full for all his free time he is spending coding to improve the server, we as the players are just helping Necrossin by playing on the server and reporting any bug issues and suggesting new ideas so we can get our views from the community on these ideas and inform Necrossin about these issues or ideas. We are not complaining, we just want to inform Necrossin about our ideas and issues and he can feel free to do whatever he wants with them and take however long he wants to implement them if he so wishes. Therefore can everybody stop being dicks to each other and not having an argument every time somebody suggests a new idea?

+1