Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

I played only a few rounds, but these are my observations about the update:

-Weapon reward cost higher than it was. Old: 2.5 headshot or 5 kills for new pistol. Now: 6 headshot or 15 kills.

-Zombie hud needs a brain counter.

-I think a zombie/human counter should be added too to the hud.

-An "analog" health bar for humans, which can be read by a quick glance.

yeh i played few rounds today... i tested marksman but i didn't like it. so im still thinking between engineer and support.

also i got prop killed... by human.

also it lagged like hell at the end. server has too big max player count if you ask me.

Another possible bug is when you are a medic the crate no longer refills your medkit (syringe gun thing) back to 50 instead it only is filled to 30.

Crate no longer refills mines or ammo boxes up to maximum amount (it gives only a half), however if its still affechammer or medkit - tell me, so I can fix

The damage of the pulse smg needs to be increased as the USP is currently a better weapon. The base damage of USP is 12 and firing delay 0.17 so DPS is 52.9411764706. The base damage of pulse smg is 3 and firing delay 0.08 so DPS is 37.5. Also with one clip of USP you can do 108 damage and with pulse smg you can do 60.

The new hud doesn't look right at 1080p as greencoin and skill point numbers overlap slightly but it is still readable. The hammer and the medkit still only get half filled from the crates.

The damage of the pulse smg needs to be increased as the USP is currently a better weapon. The base damage of USP is 12 and firing delay 0.17 so DPS is 52.9411764706. The base damage of pulse smg is 3 and firing delay 0.08 so DPS is 37.5. Also with one clip of USP you can do 108 damage and with pulse smg you can do 60.

Well I'll try to balance Pulse SMG then (so it will be useful but not op)

The new hud doesn't look right at 1080p as greencoin and skill point numbers overlap slightly but it is still readable. The hammer and the medkit still only get half filled from the crates.

Give me a screenshot, of hud on this resolution, so I can adjust it.

Also noted about hammer and medkit.

Next thing what im gonna do is to try to optimise zs as much as possible to reduce insane lags/fps drop when there are ~36 players

Can we get the mele damage on poison heacrabs reduced please necro?

It is basically an instakill on legs and cant really be justified even if it is hard to kill someone with it.

Other than that zombies are underpowered in my opinion humans are suviving more than 50% of all maps. If your going for a 50/50 win chance zombies need a buff

skate, you were afking at ugly for snow the whole match, and still survived. Zombies are underpowered.

Zombies do need a buff, but only with fixing the zombie range bug and spam issues with etherial teleport/Fast zombie leap.

It's obvious I said they need a buff.

And the range bug and spam issues should be dealt with.

(The etherial teleport should be removed... Like the old etherial, It takes no effort to teleport spam around a human making him run uncontrollably in circles, And when using the fast zombie just hold down secondary fire and you'll be spamming leap all the time, Due to the very low cooldown timer).