Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Remove grave spawn from stormiest house. I had just went on to play my first game today and the first map I played on was stormiest house, I picked medic and I spawned in the grave and nobody else had spawned in there either (there were like 20 players <_< ) which is just bullshit because there is no way out. I managed to fend the zombies off for about 16 minutes but then they unlocked poison zombie and I was trapped inside a grave all alone with a poison zombie and poison head crab in a tight secluded room and no means of escape(the only reason I survived so long is that I kept healing myself and they kept using ethereal and howler). 2 minutes left and the humans who I was going to cade with survived, this kind of ruined the fun and is unfair to humans, it could also discourage new players who spawn in there to play so I'm asking please remove this spawn.

Remove grave spawn from stormiest house. I had just went on to play my first game today and the first map I played on was stormiest house, I picked medic and I spawned in the grave and nobody else had spawned in there either (there were like 20 players <_< ) which is just bullshit because there is no way out. I managed to fend the zombies off for about 16 minutes but then they unlocked poison zombie and I was trapped inside a grave all alone with a poison zombie and poison head crab in a tight secluded room and no means of escape(the only reason I survived so long is that I kept healing myself and they kept using ethereal and howler). 2 minutes left and the humans who I was going to cade with survived, this kind of ruined the fun and is unfair to humans, it could also discourage new players who spawn in there to play so I'm asking please remove this spawn.

That sound like hardcore survival Jason :V, but remove the spawn

I support the idea of removing that spawn,It's stupid,you can't get out,basically if you choose a class that can't barricade such as marksman,medic or commando you're dead,It's stupid,even if you're support or engineer,there's no crate spawns down there in the grave,which basically means you will be dead with no mines/boards.

Enough said.

Also I suggest removing certain zombie spawns on a few maps (Unless it hasn't been done already since I haven't been playing ZS for a week or so)

Zombies can and will spawn inside human barricade areas on a few maps, such as Jail (In the laundry room, In the Small map credit room with the vending machine).

Subversive 3 (In the room with the combine computer and a hinged metal door, The elevators final destination), Subversive 4 (The area above the long ladder).

And I do think there are a few other maps but I forgot their names.

This ruins the gameplay as it just allows any type of zombie to spawn right next to the humans.

(And if there still is zombie spawn protection humans have no choice but to run if a poison zombie spawns inside a barricade.)

Also I suggest removing certain zombie spawns on a few maps (Unless it hasn't been done already since I haven't been playing ZS for a week or so)

Zombies can and will spawn inside human barricade areas on a few maps, such as Jail (In the laundry room, In the Small map credit room with the vending machine).

Subversive 3 (In the room with the combine computer and a hinged metal door, The elevators final destination), Subversive 4 (The area above the long ladder).

And I do think there are a few other maps but I forgot their names.

This ruins the gameplay as it just allows any type of zombie to spawn right next to the humans.

(And if there still is zombie spawn protection humans have no choice but to run if a poison zombie spawns inside a barricade.)

yeh i know... you build awesome cade. then poison zombies spawn inside there and you can't escape.

perhaps there could be that if humans are near the zombies will not spawn there... and if there is more humans in other spawn and less in other... the zombies will spawn to less ones. so most likely where is 0 humans. this would mean that there still could be spawn pretty much everywhere, but the cading could still be done.

perhaps there could be that if humans are near the zombies will not spawn there... and if there is more humans in other spawn and less in other... the zombies will spawn to less ones. so most likely where is 0 humans. this would mean that there still could be spawn pretty much everywhere, but the cading could still be done.

Humans may be able to exploit this by scattering around the map.

Humans may be able to exploit this by scattering around the map.

hmm i guess you are right. solution to that could be to make zombies bit better at start... like they are bit faster now. also if you mean cading them in. how could they cade every zombie spawn in 30 seconds :D?

If done correctly it could not be abused, Since zombies will always spawn, just in a different ammount according to the ammount of humans near their spawns, They'll still spawn no matter what, if the humans scatter around the map evenly they will spawn around the map evenly, if they take one part of the map zombies spawn on the other.

I find it balanced and hopefuly it can't be abused.

If done correctly it could not be abused, Since zombies will always spawn, just in a different ammount according to the ammount of humans near their spawns, They'll still spawn no matter what, if the humans scatter around the map evenly they will spawn around the map evenly, if they take one part of the map zombies spawn on the other.

I find it balanced and hopefuly it can't be abused.

well it was just idea...

also could you make ethreals much more invisible. when i see the flash of them its alredy too late. make the previous thing happen that the more you move the more visible you are. it was perfect. you could sneak and no running randomly and hitting once and while.

Heres a little project I have been working on as my own class / leveling system. Can you guys help me fill in the X for Commando and Marksman? And no this isnt gonna happen in zs as far as I know so dont shit yourselves..

25 Levels

3 Expert Points Per Level

75 Expert Points Total

Surviving 1 Round = 1 XP

Each Lvl up Resets XP to 0 and other Requirements to 0

MEDIC / COMMANDO / MARKSMAN / ENGINEER / SUPPORT

Newcomer

Level 1 = 1XP / Heal 250Hp / Kill 25 Zombies / Headshot 10 Zombies / Kill 15 Zombies with C4 / Nail 60 Props

Level 2 = 2XP / Heal 500Hp / Kill 50 Zombies / Headshot 20 Zombies / Kill 30 Zombies with C4 / Nail 120 Props

Level 3 = 4XP / Heal 1000HP / Kill 100 Zombies / Headshot 50 Zombies / Kill 60 Zombies with C4 / Nail 250 Props

Level 4 = 5XP / Do 10000 Pistol Damage / Do 10000 Rifle Damage / Do 10000 Sniper Damage / Do 10000 Pulse Damage / Do 10000 SMG Damage

Beginner

Level 5 = 6XP / Heal 5000Hp / Kill 500 Zombies / Headshot 250 Zombies / Kill 250 Zombies with C4 / Nail 500 Props

Level 6 = 9XP / Heal 6000Hp / Kill 600 Zombies / Headshot 300 Zombies / Kill 300 Zombies with C4 / Nail 750 Props

Level 7 = 12XP / Heal 100 Injured / Kill 50 W/ Grenades / Kill 50 W/ Sniper / Kill 30 W/ Turret / Kill 150 W/ SMG

Level 8 = 14XP / Heal 150 Injured / Kill 75 W/ Grenades / Kill 80 W/ Sniper / Kill 40 W/ Turret / Kill 300 W/ SMG

Level 9 = 16XP / Do 20000 Pistol Damage / Do 20000 Rifle Damage / Do 20000 Sniper Damage / Do 20000 Pulse Damage / Do 20000 SMG Damage

Experienced

Level 10 = 18XP / Kill 100 Poison Headcrabs / Kill 100 Poison Zombies / Kill 100 Howlers / Kill 100 Wraiths / Kill 100 Fast Zombies

Level 11 = 20XP / Kill 200 Poison Headcrabs / Kill 200 Poison Zombies / Kill 200 Howlers / Kill 200 Wraiths / Kill 200 Fast Zombies

Level 12 = 22XP / Get 10000 SP / Get 10000 SP / Get 10000 SP / Get 10000 SP / Get 10000 SP /

Level 13 = 24XP / Get 25000 SP / Get 25000 SP / Get 25000 SP / Get 25000 SP / Get 25000 SP /

Level 14 = 26XP / Do 30000 Pistol Damage / Do 30000 Rifle Damage / Do 30000 Sniper Damage / Do 30000 Pulse Damage / Do 30000 SMG Damage

Expert

Level 15 = 29XP / Heal 10000Hp / Inflict 50000 Dmg / Inflict 25000 Head Dmg / Inflict 35000 C4 Dmg / Get 40000 Ammo from Supply

Level 16 = 32XP / Heal 13000Hp / Inflict 61000 Dmg / Inflict 28000 Head Dmg / Inflict 38000 C4 Dmg / Get 45000 Ammo from Supply

Level 17 = 35XP / Heal 250 Poisoned / Kill 550 W/ Rifle / Get 150 Headshots W/ Sniper / Place 50 Turrets / Give out 300 Ammo Packs

Level 18 = 38XP / Heal 350 Poisoned / Kill 750 W/ Rifle / Get 200 Headshots W/ Sniper / Place 90 Turrets / Give out 320 Ammo Packs

Level 19 = 41XP / ??????????????? / Kill 5000 Undead / Headshot 250 Howlers w/ Sniper / Gib 500 Undead / Get 360 Supply Crates

Pro

Level 20 = 45XP / ??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /

Level 21 = 49XP / ??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /

Level 22 = 53XP / ??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /

Level 23 = 58XP / ??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /

Level 24 = 64XP / ??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /

Level 25 = 70XP / ??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /??????????????? /

640 Survives Required For Level 25

Max 10 Expert Points In 1 Skill

Medic

+5% Faster Medkit Regen Max +50%

+1.5% Speed Max +15%

+0.1 Healing Max +1

+5% Poison Resistance Max +50%

+5% DMG Resistance Max +50%

+1 SP For Healing Max +10

+0.5 Dmg Pistol Max +5

+3% Chance Alyx Max +3%

+2 Max Health Max +20

-5% SP Required Max -50%

+3% Chance Alyx Max +30%

Commando

+0.5 Pistol Dmg Max +5

+0.5 Rifle Dmg Max +5

+2 Max Health Max +20

-5% SP Required Max -50%

+4% More Ammo From Crate Max +40%

+3% Chance Rifle Max +30%

X

X

X

X

Marksman

+0.5 Pistol Dmg Max +5

+3% Headshot Dmg Max +30%

-5% SP Required Max -50%

+3% Chance Scout Max +30%

+1SP Headshot Max +10

+1 Max Health Max +10

+5% Accuracy Max +50%

X

X

X

X

Engineer

+0.5 Pistol Dmg Max +5

+0.5 Pulse Dmg Max +5

+5 Turret Health Max +50

+0.5 Turret Dmg Max +5

+3% Chance Turret Max +30%

+3% Chance Pulse SMG Max +30%

+2 C4 Dmg Max +20

+0.2 Max C4 Max +2

+4% Explosive Resistance Max +40%

-5% SP Required Max -50%

Support

+0.5 Pistol Dmg Max +5

+0.5 SMG Dmg Max +5

+3 Nail Base Health Max +3

+0.1 Plank Max +1

+1 Nail Max +10

+6% Ammo Pack Max +60%

+3% Fire Resistance Nail Max +30%

-5% SP Required Max -50%

+4% More Ammo From Crate Max +40%

+2 Hammer Damage Max +20

Edited by Pufulet

Commandos should have more % of disme- dismerd-... Meatshowering

and wth is that

3+ alyx % max 3%

and then

3+ alyx % max 30%

srry i just woke up and i cant spell at all :3

in shortened for +3% chance to get alyx gun when you spawn as medic :V it increases by 3% every time you upgrade it

Edited by Pufulet

Heres a little project I have been working on as my own class / leveling system. Can you guys help me fill in the X for Commando and Marksman? And no this isnt gonna happen in zs as far as I know so dont shit yourselves..

25 Levels

3 Expert Points Per Level

75 Expert Points Total

Surviving 1 Round = 1 XP

Each Lvl up Resets XP to 0 and other Requirements to 0

YOU COPIED MY IW SERVER BIATCH

But good idea :P

Edited by mogadonskoda