Mr. Green Gaming

Screenshot + Video Thread

Now everybody laugh at Dreamscape song, even a horn was added to servers but back in day almost 5 years ago i made a Youtube Tutorial with that song lol...

I had teenager voice  :awesome:

LOL at 0:59!!!

S0beit!?

Hacker hacker hacker! hahaha

Yea lol, i used to play race in other sv where hacks were allowed, even i remember that i played in mrgreen with sobeit and (O)(O) told me to leave lol, he didnt ban me...

I'm back with a new broadband connection since I've moved. (could've been 120 MB but bleh, goes too expensive, same as 200 MB)

4352594473.png3940230926.png

now                                                                       before

Edited by neox.

Nice nice nice, i pay 20mb/2mb and i get this...

4352588636.png

Since we are talking about nonsense MTA things... Someone can recommend me a Mouse and Rug? I have always played with normal mouses and normal rugs but idk i want to try a Razer or something this time...

4352645824.png

Since we are talking about nonsense MTA things... Someone can recommend me a Mouse and Rug? I have always played with normal mouses and normal rugs but idk i want to try a Razer or something this time...

These days you can buy cheap gaming mouses for under 20€ that do basically the same as the more expensive ones, but if you're willing to spend more cash Logitech, Razer and Corsair are the way to go. Keep in mind the DPI settings.

Edited by warp.

:)

4352596937.png

Faster than 55% of AE. I don't want to have an idea how could be some one which is slower than 60%   :wacko:

Its good that we have internet in this desert  :P also internet here is free :P

Free????? :OOOOO I will come to dubai to get internet for free :)