Mr. Green Gaming

CS: Global Offensive

Ywa

Yes but PC gamers will have a much bigger advantage of having used mouses for YEARS and played CS:S for ages as well, its not like this is a new game its more of an upgrade, you could compare it to veteran TF2 players fightinb free-to-play people!

Will Left4Green be removing the CS:S server and putting up a CS:GO one instead, or hosting a new one?

Yes but PC gamers will have a much bigger advantage of having used mouses for YEARS and played CS:S for ages as well, its not like this is a new game its more of an upgrade, you could compare it to veteran TF2 players fightinb free-to-play people!

Will Left4Green be removing the CS:S server and putting up a CS:GO one instead, or hosting a new one?

No idea.

CS:GO will have a ranked matchmaking btw. If you use matchmaking you'll be put with players that are on the same level.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It's ok, though I have quite a few qualms with it.

For starters, even though it does feel like CS it feels oddly clunky. The weapon are to bulky for my liking and the recoil and knockback on weapons in massive. Quick shooting isn't as effective as it used to be, so don't expect to do those stop-n-snipes with the AK anymore.

The scout has had its model, name, and stats changed. It's nowhere near as good as the scout from any of the earlier installments. Not only that, but you no longer move faster with the scout than with the knife.

Bunny hopping is no longer possible, which really does tick me off. But you don't lose movespeed after jumping anymore.

The game feels less "crisp" than previous installments.

You can't change your model anymore.

The CT and T models are kind of similar. It's not as black and white as CS 1.6 and CS:S was.

No option to disable the current crosshair and enable the old one.

Built in mouth smoothing that can't be turned off.

Aside from that though, I love what they've done with it.

bought it since I played a lot of tactical ops wich is quite similar to CS. (last man standing ftw).

btw: is it possible to make fall maps for CS?, like you just fall and avoid objects and if you reach the bottom there's some water you land in and then kill each other :D

I even tried to remake scoutknifez for tactical ops once by just using screenshots (oldest unreal editor) (it quite failed lol).

scoutknifez.jpg

Been playing some different gamemodes and I really like this game.

the normal gamemode (last man standing) and armsrace are quite awsome.

infected was quite fun to be in some boat with 10 zombies around me trying to knife me.

surfing seems quite weird cus I land in some moshpit of people all the time.

I hope there comes a mr-green server :mr-green:

Tried playing on a Zombie Escape map, knockback wasn't enough so it sucked.

Good to see that the custom gamemodes are coming back so fast though. :D

When zombie escape is up and running I will definatly buy it!

Uh, well it already is?

Did they take the mod(maps,scripts etc.) straight from css? or is it all new?

Tried playing on a Zombie Escape map, knockback wasn't enough so it sucked.

Good to see that the custom gamemodes are coming back so fast though. :D

When zombie escape is up and running I will definatly buy it!

Uh, well it already is?

Did they take the mod(maps,scripts etc.) straight from css? or is it all new?

Concept remained pretty much the same and they still used some of the same shitty zombie models, although that might change now there's an 'official' zombie model. The maps had to be recompiled of course but I think they were pretty much the same still.