Mr. Green Gaming

Left4Green Faction 1.2

I personally like the city idea. That picture, which I can't be arsed to quote looks pretty sweet. If we have enough power we could make a harbour and a church and town square and stuff. People could have their own sky ships like the Skylords from Shadow of Israphel. This would suit peoples want to build other things as well, as everyone can do their own thing on a space of land.

There has to be certain rules in the name of security though. Our last base had about 900 entry points even before the super secret rear entrance (no homo) was built. And the land claim needs to be done properly.

We could make a flying town alá Mungol base (The Empyrean circus) #2, Map #12.

Why don't we just build huge spaceships in the sky, with built in lava holes to give some orbital strike justice on peasants below us if they try to raid us.

Best idea

We can combine these ideas into this behemoth.

2.jpg

(minus the pink hull :V)

Well, I like the idea of HL2 citadel. Must be like something really big, large so we can build inside. And probably this thing must be going up into the skies. At the very top we make a Mr. Green smiley.

1 note, We must make a HUGE pit around it. If someone played HL2 already then they know what I mean.

We could also make some sort of an underground huge cave where we will have a giant city.

Yeah and then make the hole with all the TNT Shock is going to buy with his GC :P

Lets agree on something now so when the server is put up we can actually go and find a spot to make base. I'm with awesomeo on the village thing

(the thing we were talking about)

QLRns.jpg

As this is the easiest thing to set up, gives people the most space to build what they like, etc. Then we can whack an awesome citadel type thing in the centre (or eye of Sauron L4G tower!) :V Plus when doing that, we're perfectly free to build space crafts and stuff afterwards, its just hard to do it the other way round..

Considering we're gonna want to claim so much land, a glass dome seems kinda silly cause it would take fucking AGES to build without world edit, use up TONS of glass and I dont think anyone can realisticly be arsed to do it all.. At least not over the whole base anyway.

Edited by Dr.Minky

Hm. I like the idea too.. If we made it like it was in that photo but in the air :V and we could have a lake that flows of the edge, and we leave the island by running off in a boat YEAAAAAAAAAAA

It would be hard to do though. We'd need a lot of resources, probably the best way to do it would be core mining (as I like to call it) where we ALL just dig dig dig down to bedrock repeatedly, and after like an hour you have enough cobble and dirt to fill the Niben Bay.

(oblivion reference)

Then we'd have to go up to a reasonable height (say, 70 blocks up? considering that the map size has been doubled, and there would be lots of space below thatd leave us with more space than we're used to anyway..) and then make a rectangle frame, make a VERY rough mould of the island, fill it with cobble (we could do this using lava+water to speed it up, wouldnt matter about gaps) then line it with dirt. Big task, but do-able. We'd need to have a temporary base made anyway while all this was happening...

Edited by Dr.Minky

Nothing that hard, it can be just a hollow dirt island, where the inside can be inhabited too. Just waste some greencoins to get the dirt and make Clavus happy and we can have it up in half an hour.

Good idea. Dirt is 30 gc for a stack, so if someone were to use 1000 gc they would get over a double chest of dirt. We'll need a good few double chests, but considering that we probably have hundreds of thousands of green coins collectively I dont think thats a problem...

What we need now then is a BIG circle diagram to make the top level.. How large are we gonna make it? Keeping chunk size in mind too. The largest I can find is 45 in diameter.

Edited by Dr.Minky

List of the players (if you're a green/similar who I left out, don't worry about it, you'll be let in, let me know so I can add you to the list)

- Dr.Minky

- Corby

- Hundred2

- Emra

- Navo

- Poofoo

- Awesomeo_5000

- Shock120 (Box)

- TheGreenGrasshopper

- LukeNukem

- MrZunz

- Mr.Darkness

- Baron Baconeer

- Raptor

- Mathematic

- Tom Klijbroek

If youre not allowed in after asking,

DONT FRIGGIN SPAM ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE FACTION!

Its annoying..

Edited by Dr.Minky

Or we build an entire metro system as our base, with switches that collapses tunnels with enemies in them (TNT + Sand/Gravel).

Transport can be done with carts.

EDIT: Collapses can be done inside a huge chamber (HQ) , this room contains a HUGE map of our station.

Areas with TNT will be marked with special blocks (Red whool maybe) and tunnels would be smoothstone.

Edited by Hundred2